Fooling Around (R18!!!)

(If you are under the age of 18 or dislike Smutt, you can read up to the 💙 then skip the rest)

   Later that morning, the families all arrived at the dining hall lined up before the window, like opening into the kitchen where Lance was serving up Hunk's breakfast to everyone. Although these people had been ripped from their daily lives, everyone seemed to be getting along and being patient with the paladins' orders. Soon, the large room was full of chatter as everyone ate their food together. At a separate table, Hunk, Lance, and Keith joined up with Shiro, Allura, Pidge, Coran, Matt, Rolo, Nyma, and even Lotor.

"Thank you, Hunk, for the lovely breakfast." The princess spoke as the three sat down. "I'm sure this will help ease the mood with everything going on." She explained.

   Though no one said anything, it was obvious that quite a few people at the table were uncomfortable with Lotor being there. He sat in between Allura and Matt, which seemed to be the safest spot for him.

"Now that we're all here, Rolo, you said you had something to share with us?" Allura continued.

"Oh yeah." He shuffled through his newly borrowed clothes. "Here." He slipped the black card he had been given across the table.

"Whats that?" Lance leaned in trying to take a look.

"The chick who got us out told us to give you this. She said she wanted to help or something." Rolo went on.

   Keith looked upon the card, seeing the shimmering symbol on the front. He stared at it longer before reaching out a hand.

"Can I see that?" He asked.

   Allura slid it back across to him. The young man examined it carefully and then reached down to his thigh to pull out a small dagger with the same symbol carved into it.

"Woah." Lance scanned the two. "Babe, are you part of a secret organization and didn't tell me?" He seemed a little offended.

"No." He gave the card back to Allura. "This was my moms knife." He said.

    Allura picked up the card, seeing the number on the back as well as a few words in very small print that she read out as. "The Blade of Marmora."

"Who are they?" Hunk questioned.

    Everyone looked around the table, expecting at least one person to know, but they were all clueless.

"Kind of a tacky name." Pidge adjusted her glasses peaking at the card as well.

"She was like super sketchy." Nyma recalled. "I dont even think she gave us her name."

"Should we give them a call?" Matt wondered.

"And risk getting a signal to the wrong people?" Lotor spoke up. "I think not."

"Oh, like you're one to talk." Lance hissed.

"I beg your pardon?" The silverette glared.

"Enough." Allura demanded. "Shiro and Pidge. After breakfast, find out if the number is safe. After that I'll decide whether we call them or not."

"Shouldn't we have a vote?" Lance brought up. "After all, it's our families that we put in danger by making any moves."

"I recall a certain someone almost making a risky move just the other day." Lotor bit.