The Families (r18....kinda)

Allura rushed into the communications room sending out a message to all of the families as fast as she could. Whether Lotor was lying or not she felt it would be wise to have them all at the manor just to be safe. She turned around leaning against the computers and reaching her hand to her cheek.

"Please let this all work out." She whispered. "I have to find the Paladins."

***************💙***************

Lance held Keith's hand running him to his room. He opened the door and spun Keith around as he kicked the door closed behind him. He pulled the raven haired male into his arms pulling him in close and smiling down at him. The pale male reached his arms up and around Lance's neck feeling the warmth spreading through his chest.

"We're alone." The Cuban said swaying their hips together.

"Yes we are, now what?" Keith blinked.

"Well, what do you want to do?" Lance pressed their foreheads together.

"I'm kind of hungry. But I have a feeling that's not what you're aiming for."

"Not quite." Lance chuckled.

He leaned down kissing the ivory male and he kissed him back. They began to move back flopping onto the bed. Lance began to laugh and looked down at the boy under him.

"Hey red you're looking mighty fine." He cood.

"Was that suppose to woo me?" Keith let a cocky smirk cross his lips.

"Uh, only if it worked." He grinned awkwardly.

"Maybe a little." Keith played along.

Lance's cheeks flushed and he brushed his hand through the dark mullet. He was always surprised how soft it was but he'd never admit it. He pulled him up closer to his chest and kissed him passionately. Keith reached his hands around Lance's waist and pulled up his knee between his legs. The Cuban felt a laps of unrestrainable lust wave over him. He slipped his hand under keith's shirt and moved his long fingers over his chest. He began to kiss his neck and collar bone but as he did Keith let out a soft breath of pleasure. The tan male stopped looking at the pale boy under him. Keith hid his face and lance just stared at him holding back a laugh.

"Hey, why are you hiding?"

"Shut up." Keith rolled over.

Lance tried to move his hands to see his face.

"Come on, I want to see you. You look so cute." He wrestled the boy.

"No!" Keith hid his face in his arms.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and in the surprise Keith launched Lance onto the floor. The door opened and Pidge peered in. She raised a brow staring down at Lance who was laying on his back waving up at her and Keith who was quickly fixing his messy clothes.

"What the heck are you two doing?" She asked completely aware of what they were doing.

"Just.....play fighting..." Lance laughed.

"Mmm, uhuh. Well get your butts to the lounge." She said leaving the room.

The two watched her leave and stared in silence for a while.

"Well, maybe she didnt notice." Lance said but then a pillow knocked him in the back of the head.

****************❤***************

   The paladins and Coran met in the circular room awaiting the princess to arrive. As she did the room fell silent as they all looked to her.

"Everyone." She began. "As you know Zarkon is not one to hesitate. So I have taken precautions and called upon your families to meet here. However I feel they will not be safe here. So, we will be creating a convoy and taking them to stationary 471. You all know the place, except hopefully Keith and Shiro." She looked at the two. "Not in an offensive way, but if you know then zarkon knows."

   Shiro spoke up. "We dont know."

"Good, now we only have the three families to transport. So Shiro you will go with pidge and the Holts, Keith of course will go with you Lance and the McClains. That leaves you with me Hunk." She went on.

"Cant complain about that." Hunk gave a sunny smile.

"Good, now when the families get here we need to be descreate so we will have to split up and meet there." Allura pressed. "Does everyone understand?"

   The team nodded and split up into their groups deciding on routes. Keith stayed close to Lance looking up at him for signs of emotions. He was right to, Lance's eyes shook as he thought through the 100 different possibilities of how this could go down. He trusted his team, he trusted Keith and Shiro, but there was still the matter of Lotor. Though he was kept away he was still a man on the inside. Lance had a huge family and never wanted them to get involved in Mafia affairs. Keith put a hand on Lance's arm.

"Hey," He smiled. "I'm excited to meet your family." He said.

   The Cuban was a little taken back by that sudden declaration. He knew Keith had never had much of a family except for Shiro so to him this may have been a big deal.

"Yeah." He turned a goofy smile. "They're gonna love you!" He went on.

   Pidge and Shiro walked up to the group. The young woman had a huge grin on her face.

"Its been a long time since I saw Dad and Matt." She seemed excited.

   Lance turned to Keith. "The same people who helped us out with the car situation." He explained.

"You two really need to tell me about what happened on your trip here some time." Shiro said.

"Yeah we really dont." Keith said a bit embarrassed.

"Why not?" Katie raised a playful brow. "Because you two got lovey dovey in the hotel room?"

"You told her?!" Lance looked at Keith with bright red cheeks.

"She wanted a full statement!" The raven haired boy fought back.

"These are things that I just dont wanna hear." Shiro sighed with a slight smile.

"Sorry." Keith blushed as he realized what had been said.

"Yeah, sorry." Lance wasnt able to really make eye contact.

   Shiro let a fatherly grin rest on his face. "If Keith's happy, thats ALL that matters to me."

"Alright guys." The princess called. "The families are arriving."