Allura's Fight

The long haired female assembled a team of Altean thugs dressed in white. She had already briefed them on the mission and the four vans split into different directions towards the communications base. Allura sat beside the driver of the third car completely calm and determined.

"We're nearing the main hold." The driver said.

"Alright, park along the fence." Allura instructed.

   The van parked along the side of the white picket fence. Allura stepped out and walked around the side to let out the troop like forces. They escaped the vans and flanked from each side of the fence. Allura however leapt up pulling herself over. Below she saw a Galran guard, she dropped onto his shoulders and twisted the unsuspecting man's neck falling with him to the earthy floor. The other troops took out the rest of the guards outside and they made their way to the doors. Allura and three others went through the back opening the sliding door before crouching into the building. They crawled through taking out men as they went. Allura looked back at her two last men.

"Stay here unless I give the go." She whispered to them.

   The two nodded and watched as the princess came to a shining door. She listened through the wood hearing a scratchy woman's voice growling at their task. Allura slowly opened the door to see a woman in a dark hood standing beside a tall, handsome fit male whose metal arm was attached to the computer.

"How is this virus so hard to decode." The woman snarled. "Their technology is ancient."

   The large male winced showing the side of his face with a long scar bridging his nose as well as a tuff of white hair winging over his forehead.

"Hush boy, I've almost got it." The woman hissed.

   Allura snuck around the side of the desks watching their body movements. She made it to the side and watched the violet electronics light surge into her own light blue computers. If all the lights were to be purple they would have lost their communications to the Galra.

"Stay there." The woman said before moving to another desk.

   With that Allura took her chance. She pounced over the table, tackling the large male and unhooking the robotic arm from the computers. The woman turned swiftly revealing her sharp golden eyes.

"No!"

   Allura had a hold of the large male for only a second before he tore her off of him. She slid across the floor but got up whipping a large extendable cane from her belt. She spun it around throwing blows at the man. He carefully blocked each hit with the glowing arm. Allura didn't hesitate nor stop. She hit him again and again. Until the male caught her staff in his hand. He twirled it around twisting her wrist and causing her to drop the weapon. Before she could retaliate her men blew into the scene without her say.

"Princess!" One called.

   As she was distracted the large man grabbed her from behind and held her neck in his arms.

"I don't want to hurt her." He began. "But if you shoot you all know what this arm is capable of." he warned.

   The men stared waiting for Allura to say something but before she could the woman escaped out the window.

"After her!" Allura breathed.

   The men hesitated but then quickly obeyed her. They left the room and the large man looked down at her.

"Why did you do that? Why didn't you try to have them help you?" He asked.

"Because I don't need help." She whispered.

   The coffee coloured woman grabbed at the man's waist pulling out his gun. But instead of shooting him she used the back of the weapon to harshly jab it into his thick toned stomach. In that brief moment of pain Allura was able to escape his clutches. She grabbed his arm twisting it behind his back. She pulled out cuffs and quickly tied the two hands together. She knew these would not hold his arm for long. So she thought over what to do with him instead, however the man did not resist.

"So this is the great second son?" She asked. "The strongest when it comes to brute strength."

   She walked around him examining each rippling muscle carefully before facing his calm gaze.

"Why don't you fight?" She questioned.

"You haven't done anything worth me taking your life." He said honestly.

"I would hope not." She turned to the computers beginning to give Pidge the "ok" to begin maintenance. "But I will be taking you back with me."

"Why? Why not kill me?" His dark eyes met her deep blues.

"Because having two of Zarkon's sons can prove very useful to our efforts."

"Two? You have Lotor?" Shiro was left in disbelief.

"No. Not that son."

   Shiro's eyes widened and something came over him. He stood up breaking his arms free from the flimsy metal. He held out his robotic arm as the violet LEDs glowed a violent purple. For the first time since her father had passed, Allura felt fear. She took a step back and as she did Shiro launched at her. She closed her eyes frozen in a state of terror. But nothing happened. She felt a breeze and then heard a thick thud. She slowly opened her eyes looking around the room. She turned around to see Shiro had tried to escape the room but one of the men had shot him with a dart gun.

   Allura slowly crept to his side before crouching down to look at his drooping eyes.

"I'm sorry." She whispered. "But you'll be with your brother soon."

   With that, it was lights out for Shiro.