Change Of Plans

Pidge and Hunk sat in the dark with a flashlight trying to find what blew all the breakers.

"I have a feeling that this wasn't just a few over plugged sockets." Pidge sighed.

"Please don't say that. Let's just hope a giraffe walked into the powerline." Hunk whimpered.

"A giraffe?" Pidge flashed the light in his face.

   Suddenly down the hall an eary giggle echoed. Pidge shown the light back through the walkway. Hunk held onto her slightly ducking down.

"What was that?!" He asked.

"Probably a ghost."

"Pidge!"

   The giggle started again and even Pidge started to get a little creeped out.

"Come on, let's go check it out." She said.

"Why do you have to be so stupidly brave." He whined.

"Don't be such a scaredy cat Hunk."

   The giggle sounded once more and Pidge flashed the light down the hall catching a swift object darting through.

"Who's there?" She called out.

"No don't say that!!" Hunk bellowed.

"Why not?" Pidge glared up at the large man.

"Haven't you ever seen a horror movie before!! This is exactly what it wants. First you call out "who's there?" second the sound leads you to an empty room. Third you go in to check in out. Fourth the door slams behind you and then lastly the monster comes out and eats your face off!!"

   Pidge stared up at him wide eyed. "Okay I'm telling Lance no more scary movies before bed."

   Then again the giggle sounded and a light from one of the rooms turned on.

"Ah no I knew it!" Hunk cried.

"Come on." Pidge led him.

"What no! Why are we going towards the creepy open door!"

"Because it's the breaker room!" She flashed the light to the sign above the door. "Now come on."

   Hunk followed close behind as they neared the room and just like he had predicted it was empty. When they entered the room the door closed behind them and the lights went out.

"Oops."

**********°•🤍•°*********

   Shiro and Allura walked in the pitch black using the mans arm as a light to see the way.

"Where is everyone?" He asked looking around.

"I'm not sure, but it must be whoever turned out these lights."

   Suddenly they stopped when they heard banging and a low murmur. They rushed towards the sound and saw a shaking door. Shiro shook the metal knob to find it locked.

"We'll have to break it open." He said.

"Alright. Whoever's in there please stand aside so we can get you out!" She called.

"Princess?" Corans voice came through the door. "No, don't worry about me, I'll be out in a jiffy!"

"Don't be stubborn Coran move aside." Allura repeated.

"No it's alright, everything's completely under control."

"Do you want me to just-" Shiro pointed to the door.

"Please do." She sighed.

   Shiro held the handle using that robotic arm and with one rough yank he jerked the door off its hinges. Behind it Coran stood with wide eyes.

"Ah well. Good job Shiro." He put on a proud face.

"Coran, what's going on." Allura asked.

"It is in my best guess that the power has been turned off." He tweaked his mustache.

   Allura looked to Shiro for help and he shrugged with a light smile. "Well he's not wrong."

"Oh goodness. Come on Coran we have to find the other Paladins."

***********°•🖤•°**********

   Keith stared into Lotor's sharp violet eyes as he held the only other person he ever cared about, hostage.

"One more chance Keith, take me to Allura."

"What do you want with her?" Keith asked.

"Only to talk with her, and make a little deal."

"Keith, don't listen to him." Lance furrowed his brows.

   Lotor dug his fingers into the bullet wound sending Lance into excruciating pain as the blood flowed over his long slender fingers.

"Lotor stop!" Keith yelled.

"Oh I will! If you tell me where she is."

"I don't even know where she is?" The dark haired male barked.

"Use your imagination little Keith." He said digging his fingers further into Lance's shoulders. "Where is Allura."

"That's princess to you Galran punk." Coran's voice came from behind him.

   Lotor smirked and looked back to see Allura, Shiro and Coran arriving on the scene.

"Enough is enough Lotor. Let him go, you're out numbered." Allura crossed her arms.

"But am I?"

   From the shadows behind Keith the last three generals walked into the group.

"It's one thing for the reject son to join the Paladins, but you too Shiro?" Lotor raised a brow.

"Let Lance go." Shiro demanded ignoring his brothers chatter.

"You guys sure want this kid back huh?" Lotor looked down at the blue paladin. "As I said you can have him back. If you let me talk with you Allura."

"What do you want from me." She stepped out from Shiro's side.

"I want a simple trade."

"Trade?"

"Yes, I want my father out of the picture as much as you... For different reasons of course. So how about we work together?" He removed his fingers from Lance's shoulder.

"Are you daft? You shot my sharpshooter." She yelled.

"Well I could always put your sharpshooter out of his misery." He reminded pressing the gun further against his temple.

"Why the hell should we believe you?" Allura became frustrated.

"You're absolutely right you shouldn't believe me, but then again if you do not Keith's little boyfriend here won't make it."

   Allura's enraged eyes slipped past Lotor to Keith only to see the hot headed male shaking. He looked desperate and ready to throw himself into the situation. Her heart broke as she saw how much Lance meant to him as she sighed.

"Fine, we'll work together."