A Past Love (R18ish)

After finding the tablets and filters, Lance and Keith gave them to Matt before making an excuse to him to leave for a moment. Hand in hand, they quickly walked toward the door to try and get out of the pool room for some more privacy. However, as they drew closer to the door, they were surprised as the princess and Lotor walked through them. Lance stopped in his tracks, and Keith could feel his hand tighten around his.

"Ah, Keith, Lance. The pool looks amazing, well done." Allura said proudly.

"No sweat." Lance tried to play it cool, but it was obvious to see the unrest on his face. He shifted his gaze to Lotor, who did not flinch as they made eye contact. "I thought you said you didn't want to come around here until you've gained our trust." He remined.

"I believe I said it would be inappropriate to engage in helping you to fix the pool until I've gained your trust. I will admit I had no plans to come here. However, the Princess invited me once more, and I thought it would not only be rude but suspicious to say no." He stepped slightly closer to her, not breaking eye contact with the Paladin. "That and she is very persuasive."

"I don't recall having to exactly drag you here." Allura chuckled. "I appreciate Lotor's help, and I do think it's important he be around the paladins to gain their trust and get to know you all." She pointed out.

"I trust your judgment, princess." The blue paladin finished before pulling himself, and Keith passed them.

"Lance, where are you going." She turned.

The cuban said nothing, Keith looked at him then to her before saying. "We'll be back soon."

Allura watched them off, then turned her gaze to Lotor, worried he may leave after all. She was taken aback when she saw a long, kind smile cross his lips. His violet and gold eyes did not waver as they stared deep into the princesses awaiting for her to speak.

"Oh." She blushed, realizing she had been stating in silence a little too long. "Shall we?"

"After you." The charming prince held out an arm for her to take.

*******💙🫥💙*******

Lance rushed through the halls, unaware of his uncharacteristic behavior. Keith said nothing as he allowed the male to pull him along. They eventually made it to their room, and without hesitation, the taller male pushed his partner against the wall, kissing his neck firmly. Although Keith would have usually enjoyed such want and determination, this kind of action was not Lance. The blue paladin was always gentle in regards to their physical relationship. Something was obviously bothering him.

"Lance, maybe we should-" Keith began but was stopped when the other male pulled his face in for a forceful kiss.

He grabbed the red paladins, thighs pulling them up and pressing his body against the door to keep him in place. Keith let a soft groan escape his lips. His head became light as he felt the other males throbbing cock pressing between his cheaks. He moved his hips, wanting to get closer but stopped when he felt Lance's fingers drive into his thighs. At first, he hadn't noticed, but now it was beginning to hurt, more than what usually felt good.

"Lance, can you loosen your grip?" He spoke softly.

Lance ignored him and bit into his collar bone much too hard. "LANCE!" Keith yelled, pushing him away in frustration.

Lance's blue eyes widened as he was forced to drop Keith. "I...." He began but stopped when he saw Keith's now heavily bruised thighs and collar. "Keith, I'm so.... So sorry!"

Keith touched his collar, feeling the saliva and marks left by his partners teeth. He let out a long sigh before giving Lance a surprising hug. The cuban took a second before accepting the hug. They stayed in eachothers arms for quite a bit before pulling away.

"What's going on?" Keith asked.

"I.... Don't know. I just felt so angry and possessive." Lance responded, afraid to make eye contact.

"Possesive.... But not for me." Keith read the Cubans shaky expression.

"What?" The brunette was taken back.

"Mm. Maybe I'm crossing a line, but do you have feelings for Allura?" The Galran boy tried to keep eye contact although he feared Lance's answer.

The blue lion backed up, letting out a long sigh. He looked to the side as if to daydream. A sad smile crossed his lips before he answered. "I did.... Once." He spoke honestly. "When I first joined the Altea family. Before, I was just some kid spray painting protests in alleys. My family had no idea of what I was doing. When I got arrested for the first time, they tried to be there for me.... And the second time, third, fourth.... I couldn't stop fighting for our rights. Eventually, I realized I was doing more bad than good. So I ran away from home. I made money doing street art, lived in my car, but I kept trying to spread awareness through graffiti. One night I was doing a big piece, against the police. Cops showed up and of course I ran, but this time was different. The cop was a white guy, old fashion. He told me to stop, and when I didn't he shot me."

Lance crouched down pulling up his board shorts to point out a pale scar on the side of his thigh hidden by his body hair.

"It grazed me, but I dropped like a sack of garlic knots." He chuckled. "The cop kept telling me to drop my weapons, he thought my tool belt of paints was a gun holster. I had no idea at the time so I put my hands up. But he wouldn't stop yelling at me to drop my weapons. Eventually I figured it out, but when I went to take the belt off he shot at me again thinking I was reaching for a weapon. I had no idea what to do so put my hands up again. I knew right then and there it didn't matter what I did. That man had seen the colour of my skin, and the crimes I committed and thought he'd be doing the world a favour if he executed me there and then." He paused as he was reliving the moment. "And that's when I first saw her. She appeared to the scene impersonating an officer. She was able to bring down the situation and convince the cop to take me to the hospital. There I was fixed up, and fined for vandalism. Nothing was done about the cop that shot me. When I was finally released she found me again, brought me to the castle of lions and made me a paladin. I was in love with how beautiful, brave, and strong she was. So I vowed to always stay loyal to her and protect her. I'll admit I've definitely had my share of failed attempts at flirting with her. But I realized my place was at the side of her paladins, not hers..... I guess seeing her with Lotor... Maybe I'm jealous but, I don't trust him."

Keith took a deep breath in as he took in all the information, then let it out. "Thank you for telling me. To be honest as well, that's all very intimidating to me." He smirked half heartedly. "But I trust you, it's alright to be frustrated, Lotor is a very manipulative guy.... But if both Shiro and I were swayed by this family, it's not too crazy for me to think he may have as well." He reached a hand out to hold Lance's. "You don't need to trust Lotor, but it's important that you trust Allura."

Lance was taken back by Keith's response. His eyes started to water as he began to empathize how this situation must make him feel. He reached out to hug Keith once again.

"Thanks man. I'm sure this is a bad time, but I really, reeeeally love you."

Keith smiled softly closing his eyes. "I love you too Lance."