Stealth Mission

The three boys were suited up in black leather jumpers over their tuxes. Naturally Keith and Lance's suites held hints of their colours, red and blue. While Mathew had to wear Shiro's black and violet clothes which were a little too big but he made do. He tied his messy brown hair into a low pony tail to keep it out of his face before joining the rest of them in front of the weapons lockers. Hunk heaved the old cob webbed doors open to show a plethora of fine guns, knives, and more. Lance reached for two guns, one was a M89SR sniper rifle, the other a simple sig sauer M11 handgun. Keith Picked up two M11's as well as a "United Cutlery Marine force recon saweback bowie knife." What a mouth full... Oh and also a KA-Bar KA1245 BRK. Matt looked over the armory and the two were surprised when he picked out an all black Winchester 1897.

"Matt, this is a stealth mission." Lance reminded.

"Right." The brunette looked down at the large weapon. "She just calls to me." He placed it back.

   Keith reached out for a SIG MCX that had been equipped with a silencer.

"This might be more your kinda thing." He handed over the large black weapons.

   Matt nodded also grabbing a M11 and a simple black Beonette. They closed the locker as pidge began to saddle them up with tazers and lock pics. Now that they had the helmets she no longer had to give them headsets, cams or anything else for that matter.

"Get in get out." Pidge reminded.

"Just for the record, I do NOT like this." Hunk pointed out.

"We're gonna be fine buddy." Lance patted the large males back. "Make us a heroes dinner for when we get back." He winked.

"Yeah, if you get back." He continued to fret.

"We're coming back." Keith said seriously.

"Hey." Pidge stared at her brother. "Dont get killed, these two bone heads need ya'."

"I'll be safe, don't worry." Matt chuckled. "Get in get out."

"Good, let's head to the hangers." The shorter paladin instructed.

   They began to follow her down over to the massive garage where many older vehicles lay in wait.

"Woah, I've never been here before." Lance looked around in awe at the untouched colour coded cars.

"Really?" Keith raised a brow.

"This is the old Paladins base." Hunk brought up. "When things got dicey with the Galra family they moved closer into town to keep an eye on 'business' and so the Paladins could roll in quickly."

"They left everything here and started fresh incase anything happened. Guess its a good thing they did huh?" Pidge smirked.

   They began to walk to the vehicles stepping past the cars and trucks to find a row of five 1987 Honda CBR600F. They had been completely repainted to suit the paladins colours. Keith walked over to the Black bike with thick red stripes running his hands over the dust to look at the long white V tattooed over the paint.

"Ever rode a motorcycle Matt?" Lance looked over to the young mechanic.

"Thankfully yes." He slipped the black helmet over his head.

"Wish Lance could say the same." Keith let a cocky smirk cross his lips.

"Hey! I'm great with all things with wheels. They call me Rough Rider Lance." He said not putting thought into his words.

"Emphasis on rough." The raven haired boy chuckled.

"Oh don't act like you don't like it." Lance stuck out his tongue before putting his own helmet on.

"You two are gross." Pidge sighed. "Keep in contact. Be quiet. Be careful. I need to go find a bucket." She turned leaving the room. "Come on Hunk."

   Hunk nodded quickly. "Totally, what she said. Don't die, not that you would, you're all strong capable men but you know I want you to succeed and survive and not dying is a good way to do that so don't die as in we want you to come back..... Please."

"We'll be fine Hunk." Keith finally placed on his helmet. "Hold down the fort for us till we get back."

   They started the bikes up as Hunk raced to open the hanger doors. They stepped off the ground riding the two wheelers to the large lifting wall. When it finally stopped with a bang and a shake, the three road off into the night.

   Hunk let a concerned sigh escape his lips hesitating to close the doors again as he watched his friends leave on their dangerous mission. He closed the doors turning around to see Pidge had not left, she too had watched them off.

"They're gonna be fine." She spoke though she couldn't tell if she was reassuring him, or herself.

   The Blue, Red and Black bikes spead through the empty highway in the pitch black. The road was long and eerie causing them to feel as though they had been traveling for hours on end. The loud whining and humming of the old untouched bikes were the only sounds they could hear. It was loud enough to drown out their thoughts as their minds struggled on the task ahead focusing on the baren road they traveled on.

   They finally arrived on the outskirts of the house. The three parked the bikes a few blocks down going the rest of the way on foot. They stayed silent not uttering a word as they entered the training grounds outside. Keith paused a moment looking up into his bedroom window. A tall tree sat at its side which was strange because no other trees were near the house. It must have been the tree Lance used to get up there.

"Hey." The Cubans voice whispered into his ear as his tan body pressed against Keith's back. "This is where we met."

"How romantic." The red paladin rolled his eyes. "That might be our way in."

"Worked for me." Lance agreed.

"I'll go up first, make sure it's clear." Keith decided.

"Alright, be careful." The blue paladin trusted his lover.

   Matt walked past the tree looking into the window below the room. Inside was a large office. The door to it was wide open showing a long stretch of halls. It was strange that he couldn't see anyone inside. He bit his lip moving his eyes back up to see Keith scaling the tree to enter the room. He opened the window, when he did the three gave eachother a look like "wow they didn't even put locks on it." It all seemed too easy.