Matt!

The paladins finally brought the family's to the hidden home where they were showed to their rooms. Voltron met in the main living room to begin talking about Marco as well as Rolo and Nyma. Lance did not yet know what the rest did so it was time they told him.

"Lance." Allura began. "It seems as if both myself and Pidge have gotten texts from Nyma with some news.... That I think you need to sit down for." She explained.

   Completely ignoring what he had just heard and only focusing on the new part of it Lance got up swiftly with his eyes wide.

"What kinda news?" He yelled out. "Its Marco. Is he dead? Does Zarkon have him? Did they get lost? Did they even find him? Where are they? We have to go after them." He yelled desperately.

"Lance, you need to stay calm and listen to what the Princess has to say." Shiro spoke up.

"Its alright Shiro." Allura said. "This is a stressful situation. What we know is that Nyma and Rolo went to Marco's work to find that he had been picked up. Assumably by Zarkon's men. After that Nyma and Rolo were kidnapped and taken to a place we dont quite know yet."

"Then why doesn't Pidge use her tracker thingy to find their phone then the rest of us go look for Marco." Lance fought.

"Its not that simple Lance. Leaving this place then coming back could give away our families position. Not to mention going to Zarkon's house is a suicide mission, your brother could be in a storage unit somewhere for all we know." Pidge pointed out.

"So we're just going to leave them there?" Matt stepped up. "Usually I'd be confident in them escaping, but us not helping our own people shows we dont have the man power to spare!"

"Its an obvious trap, it's a lose lose situation, and at this moment it's more important to stay here and protect who did make it." Shiro reminded.

"That's my brother!" Lance snapped. "He's probably waiting for us right now thinking 'everythings alright, Voltron will save me.' just like Nyma and Rolo. If we leave them there they'll think Voltron betrayed them!"

"Lance is right." Keith stood in. "Shiro you know how Zarkon works. If he doesn't get what he wants with those three he'll ice em' for sure."

"What he wants is clearly Voltron." Shiro reminded. "If we go there and it is a trap we may fail, leaving these families defenceless."

"Then why not just a few of us go." Matt suggested. "We can go to Zarkon's home, hack his computer for information, find Rolo, Nyma, and Marco's positions. Get in, get out with no detection."

"There are too many men theres no way you-" Shiro started but was cut off by an agressive "Ehem" from Keith.

"Lance broke into my room, fought me, stuck a blow dart in my neck, carried my limp body back to his car, all without being detected." He reminded.

"Yeah sorry about that..." Lance said remembering that night.

"And he's not exactly a stealthy guy." Keith finished.

"Hey! I can be very stealthy! I'm a cool ninja sharp shooter!" Lance fought.

"What I'm trying to say is if a few of us go I'm sure we can succeed undetected." Keith went on. "Let Matt, Lance and I go. I was stuck in that house for years, I know it well, I've memorized everything. We'll find out where Marco, Nyma and Rolo are, then sneak back before we can get followed. If something does happen we'll contact you and hide out somewhere else."

   The group stared at Keith with slight surprise. Keith was known to be hot headed, a rush into danger type, but this idea was thought through, something a great leader would come up with.

    Allura let out a long sigh facing away from her team for a moment to think. She checked her phone quickly seeing the time then turned back.

"If I don't agree to this you three are just going to sneak out anyways right?" She predicted. "I'd rather know about it and send you prepared."

   Matt, Keith and Lance smiled widely beginning to thank the princess. She waved her hand to stop their chatter.

"On one condition, you must keep in contact at all times and stick to the routes we advise." She finished.

"Of course princess." Lance nodded putting on a serious look.

"Good. Pidge, Hunk." She called upon the green and yellow lions. "Help them get ready then report to me when you've finished. Shiro and I have some planning of our own to attend to."

   The team took their orders and watched as Shiro followed Allura out of the room leaving the five of them alone.

"Well that went well." Matthew let a soft grin cross his lips.

"Yeah, but now we gotta focus. Zarkon is no slacker, Lance got in on a whim because well let's face it Keith is the least desirable of the brothers in Zarkons eyes." Pidge stated.

"Ouch, but go on." Keith agreed.

"I've got some new tech that might help. They might look a little bulky but they needed to be big to fit the cameras." Pidge began to lead them to another room.

"Camera's?" Hunk wondered.

"Hey I know what your talking about." Matthew became excited.

"Yes. They are motorcycle helmets with built in cameras and communicators. The reason we used helmets is because they can have a camera in the back. On the visor of the helmet you will see a screen. It shows your heart rate, your body temp, where you may have gotten hurt if you did so. On the top left you'll see a live stream of the back cam so you can see behind you. The helmet does other necessary things like calling, texting, ect."

   As she was explaining this she lead them to a room full of boxes she had brought from the mansion. She walked up to a large chest, opened it and revealed the helmets in each of the paladins colours. Black, Blue, Red, Green, Yellow and even Pink.

"Matt, you'll have to borrow one for now, probably Shiro's." She lifted the black helmet from the case. "Everyone strap up, get dressed, and we'll meet you up in the weapons hall."