Worry

After Lance, hunk and Keith escorted Lotor to his room locking him away. Hunk had gone to join Pidge while Keith took Lance to the imfirmy so the two could get their bandages replaced. Keith's head wound was healing nicely and the stitching in his leg was almost ready to come out. But Lance's bullet wound was still fresh and one of the sutures had torn in the excitement. The Cuban sat on a table across from Keith who also sat on a similar table. A nurse stood behind him sewing the gun shot wound while another nurse cleaned up Keith's head before placing a patch on it.

"That was some gang war huh? Almost like a video game." Lance smiled.

"That wasn't a game Lance. Shiro and Hunk could have been killed." Keith bit.

   The tan male looked down feeling the guilt of his own words.

"I know, I was just trying to change the mood." He sighed.

   Keith looked away to where Shiro had been lying only an hour ago. While the Paladins had gone to deal with Lotor, Keith never left his brothers side as the nurses pulled shrapnel from him torso. He had never seen the large man that hurt before and Keith couldn't bare losing him like that.

"I'm sorry." Lance pouted.

"No." The dark haired male sighed. "I'm sorry, you didn't deserve that..."

"Its alright. He's the closest thing to family you have."

   Keith looked up with a light smirk. "He's not the only one."

   Lance fell into a deep blush and the two nurses giggled at the Paladins. They had already finished their treatment and left the two alone.

"Hey man." Lance became serious. "Do me a favour."

   Keith's dark eyes widened and he lifted a brow. "What is it?"

"Don't ever scare me like that again. I saw you charge at the marauder. I don't like Lotor but if he hadn't showed up you would have...."

   Keith broke eye contact ashamed of his actions but also knowing he was trying to do the right thing.

"I just couldnt stand there and watch them die." He answered.

"And what if you died? Shiro would have had to live with your sacrifice..... I would have had to live with your sacrifice.... I almost watched you die Keith!" Lance's eyes glistened as he fought back tears. His throat began to close as his anger and fear clawed at him from the inside.

"Lance I-"

"Keith... Just promise me you won't do it again."

   Keith scooted himself off of the table and shyly made his way to Lance. He slipped between his thighs as his body shook. He clenched his fists and then rapped his arms around Lance's torso.

"I promise Lance."

   Lance placed a wavering hand over Keith's back then pulled him in tightly.

"I was so worried you dumby." The blue paladin whispered.

"I'm sorry."

   Keith felt the boy above push him back. He looked up into his bright blue eyes slipping his hands over the tall males thighs.

"Stop apologizing and get up here."

   Keith blushed lightly and went onto his tip toes to kiss the other males soft lips. He smiled mid kiss and stopped himself from laughing.

"Is that coconut?"

"Yeah it's the dry season I didn't want my lips to crack." Lance grinned.

"You are so extra." Keith teased.

"Extra fabulous. Just for you." He winked. "Do you wanna get outta here?"

   The Red paladin helped Lance down and stepped back. "Yeah, these tables are pretty stiff." He agreed.

"They aren't the only thing." Lance wiggled his brows.

"The pillows are too." Keith nodded.

"What I- never mind let's go."

**************❤**************

   Across the manor Allura walked alongside Coran who's face seemed sort of panicked.

"I don't like this princess, I don't like it one bit." He said trying to keep up with her.

"I'll be fine Coran." She insisted.

"At least bring one of the Paladins with you!" He went on.

"Hunk and Pidge are working on the vehicles. Lance and Keith are getting their stitching cleaned up and Shiro needs to rest." Allura sighed

"Well then I will stand outside in case something happens."

"I will be fine." She said stopping in front of a door that had the number "14" engraved on the top. "I'll be out in a second."

   Allura knocked on the door before unlocking it and entering slowly. Once she was in she could see the silver haired prince standing by a sealed window. The light filtered over his cheeks and defined his sharp handsome features as he turned to the woman at the door. He seemed a little surprised to see her but then smiled.

"Princess."

   Allura stayed by the door keeping a strong stature as he moved slightly closer.

"I didn't think I would see you of all the Paladins."

"This is my home after all." She answered. "But I didn't come here for idle chitchat."

"I wouldn't think so. Though I almost wish you had."

"Enough Lotor." She hushed the man. "I would like to know what kind of information you can offer us."

"Ah, of course. My father will now see me as a traitor. With that in mind as well as you not having me killed I am grateful to be here." His sharp gold and violet mixed eyes pierced into Allura. "That being said this will be my first aid to you. My fathers marauder is only his plan A. His plan B. Will be to rid you of anyone working under you. Starting with family and making his way down. The Paladins familys will be first."

   Alluras heart shook at his words and she found their eyes locked. "When do you think he will be begin?"

"Princess I would advise you get the family's here. Right now."