#21) change of plans

Medora pov*

I was just so glad that we finally landed, and now we about to go celebrate. I was just tieing up my shoes when i felt joslyn come up behind me and grab my waist. I smiled and moaned a little.

Me: damn daddy, im tryna tie my shoes.

Joslyn: my bad bae, yo ass was just so tempting. She said holding on to my waist and squeezing my ass. I moaned again.

Me: let me go get cassy before you start something you aint gonna finish.

Joslyn: oh...ima handle mines bae, believe that. She said letting go of my waist and walking towards our room door.

Joslyn: ima be in the living room when yall ready. She said before walking out the door.

I then finished tieing up my shoes and sprayed some of my favorite purfume on. Once i got down the hall to the bathroom door i heard singing, so i knew cassy was in there blowing her eardrums out. But once i opened the door i was in total shock. Insted i saw a nude mel, who dropped his towel after i scared him when i walked in.

Me: oh damn mel..im sorry. I said covering my eyes and turning my head.

Mel: damn, i didnt know they made knocking illegal. he said while picking up his towel.

Me: where is yo boo thang at? I semi-yelled from the outside of the door.

Mel: she over in the game room. He semi-yelled back.

Me: thanks.

I said before walking away over to the game room. The whole time i thought about what i saw in the bathroom. Mel had a banging body, and he got a big ass package that i regret seeing. The thoughts just made me wet. I mean that man could be the definition of seduction.

I then had to shake those thoughts once i got into the room with cassy.

Cassy: hey bitch. She said wile starting an air hockey game.I then went over to the other side and started playing the hockey game with her.

Me: sup boo, can i talk to you bout something.

Cassy: yea no problem but can i ask you a weird question.

Me: yea whats up? I said hitting the puck and scoring.

She then put it back on the table and continued the game.

Cassy: well mels birthday is coming up and.. she said while we where playing the game. She then scored on me.

Me: and... i trailed off.

Cassy: well i want you to strip for him...

I the stopped the game.

Me: huh..what was it? I asked confused. We then walked over to the leather couch in the room and sat down.

Me: why you u want me to do it? i mean i know im a stripper and all but... i trailed off

Cassy: cause i know you really good at it, and im not into that stuff. And plus, if i was gonna let someone dance on him i would trust you...not no thot thats gonna suck his dick when i walk into the other room. She said seriously.

Me: i understand that but...i dont think thats a good idea.

Cassy: plz for me..if i do it ima make a got damn fool of my self. She said laughing. After a couple seconds i joined in on the laughing.

Me: ok when is his birthday.

Cassy: next month.

Me: ok since we have time...how about i teach you some tricks.

Cassy: really, i mean it might work. She said thinking about it real hard.

Me: yea..it will be hela fun. It well be like...our stripper boot camp. I said before we both died laughing. She just looked at me hoping i wasnt serious.

Me: im serious, its not that hard and you already flexible so... i trailed off after i stopped laughing.

Cassy: ok bitch ill try it...but if it dont work you have to dance for him.

me: deal?

Cassy: deal. She said as we shook hands.

Me: ok cool..,but i really dont feel like going out tonight.

Cassy: i know right, im just a little to horny to go out right now.

Me: bitch is you serious? I asked chuckling cause i was feeling horny too.

Cassy: im dead ass.

Me: oohh i know...lets play... i trailed off.

Me: strip pool. I said with an evil grin on my face.

Cassy: really bitch.. that is a good idea though.

Me: yea but we gonna have to get these niggas to stay in the house.

Cassy: yea tru

Me: ooo..i got an idea. i said dragging her up off the couch and into the living room with joslyn and mel.

They had the xbox set up and they where playing madden.

This was gonna be easy.

I then went over and sat beside joslyn and began to rub up and down her body, while cassy did the same thing with mel.

Mel: aye yall girls sneaky...what yall tryna get into cause yall rubbing up on niggas and shit? He asked after pausing the game.

Me: oh nothing...but im just so tired i said whining.

Cassy: yea me too babe, can we all just stay in tonight? She asked.

Joslyn: nahh, man im already dressed and shit.. she trailed off.

Me: but daddy... i said whining a little louder.

Me: pleaseee... me and cassy whined, while rubbing them up from top to bottom.

Mel: oh really? He asked looking at cassy seductively. Cassy didnt say anything, she just began to nibble on mel's ear.

Mel: ooo...im down, lets just chill. He said moaning into the first part.

Joslyn: ight man shit...but im hungry so ima order some Chinese food.

Cassy: yess... i want some orange chicken..no no...how about rib tips....nah what about dumplings.....oh oh oh lets get egg foo young... she trailed off.

Joslyn: damn bitch you wanna order the whole restaurant? She asked laughing right afterwards.

Cassy: man, shut yo bitch ass up, lets just get some sushi.

Me: That sounds good to me.

Mel: im cool with that...just make sure they give me a side off seaweed chips.

Joslyn: ight cool. She said before getting up to go call the Chinese  place in the kitchen.

After another 30 minutes we got our food, and we where all in the game room. Joslyn and mel where on the foose ball table and cassy and i where at the bar talking. I was making drinks and cassy was sitting up in one of the tall stools.

Joslyn: yea nigga thats game!! She yelled out, jumping around and getting in mels face.

Mel: man fuck dat.. this game been rigged..my stick wont turn and what not.

Me: aww dont be mad yo ass is some trash at that game. i said walking over to them to give them there drinks.

Joslyn: thanks baby. She said before leaning in to peck my lips.

I then whent back over to the bar while joslyn and mel started playing on the pool table.

Cassy: ohh girl... we should start playing strip pool. She said excited but was whispering so they couldnt hear us.

Me: yea girl, lets make these niggas strip. I whispered while laughing easily.

This is gonna be a long night.