#6) oh fuck no

Cassy POV

I left medora and joslyn down stairs, after I went up to my room to take a shower.

Those two are something else. I just hope that joslyn don't hurt my girl medora because she is my absolute best friend in the entire world, and I would do anything for that girl. And I damn sure won't be scared to fuck a bitch up for her. I just hope they figure out what they want from each other.

After I took my shower, I got out and washed my face, brushed my teeth and lotioned up. I then spent a good 10-15 minutes looking for my out fit. It was still feeling like summer time in Cali but, the breeze here be having a bitch chilly sometimes. So I dressed according to the weather.

(Cassy out-fit in media)

Once I got dressed I put everything I needed in my purse and headed down stairs. I can't believe joslyns about to blow a couple racks on me and medora. I knew she had money like that, but I would never ask for any since she pay most of the bills around here. I just make sure that we have cable and internet, other than that, its coming out of joslyns pocket and I don't mind either.

I walked down stairs to find medora sitting on joslyns lap in the living room as they where both on there phones. They stood up and we all began to look at each other.

Joslyn: damn y'all looking good as shit in yall pink. She said looking at me and medora.

Medora: I know right. She said turning around modeling her outfit.

I can't lie, medora had some curves on her and she was rocking that out-fit.

Medora: damn bitch we matchin' and shit. she said walking over to me, standing next to me.

Joslyn: mmm.... I know I'm bout to blow some stacks on y'all now, where do y'all wanna go? She asked walking to the stand by the door to get her car keys.

Me: it don't really matter to me.

Medora: shid... Me either. She said shrugging her shoulders.

Joslyn: OK then I know where we can go, bring ya asses on. she said walking out the door

And with that we all left the house and left out for the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We where now at the food court eating our asses off.  At first we where going to eat and then shop but once me and Medora saw all the stores we went ham on the cash registers. We went to all types of stores,  we went to... Forever 21, H and M, juicy couture,  gucchi,  versace, Michael cores, Louis vatton (spelled wrong),  all for our clothes and shoes. We then went to game stop,  best buy, bed bath and beyond, and the Apple store for some other shit.

We got to the stores around 1:30 and we are now at the food court and it's 5:30. So when I tell you we spent some money, we spent some money. It was so nice to see Joslin and Medora walking around in the stores hand and hand.  They where practicaly I'm there own world when we went out. Hell.... They made me feel all lonely and shit the way they where flirting with each other,  it just made me thirsty for someone even more.

I mean I have been talking to this girl named Taylor but I don't know if she feeling me like that. But a little earlier I called her so she can meet me here at the mall so i wouldn't be here by my self.

We where all eating our Chipotle when I got a text from Taylor.

Taylor:

Hey boo,  I'm over at the Apple store,  come and see me :-*