#24) this cant be

Joslyn pov*

I dont know what's going on with cassy and medora but they better get there shit together and fast. when they where kissing and feeling on each other my blood was about to boil, and the only reason why i didnt say anything last night was because i was a lil horny my self. but when i acually sat down and let that shit sink in, i was enraged. why whould they attempt some bullshit like that man.

i talked to Mel this morning and he didnt really think nothing of it. maybe he was right. last night had sex and horny writen all over it so i guess it was a lust thing. i just hope they dont try anything else stupid cause i wont put my hands on my girl, but if cassy not tryna catch a beat down, i think she might wanna keep her hands to her self. 

ill just try not to think about it for tonight. it's 9:50pm and we where about to go out since we didnt get to go out yesterday cause they where so "tired". ugh..im just so mad about last night, ill just talk to medora later on.

Me and cassy were down stairs chillin' in the livingroom waiting for mel and medora to come down stairs.

cassy: whats taken their sexy asses so long. she said as she got up and went over to the bottom of the steps that led up stairs. 

cassy: BRING YALL ASSES DOWN HERE!! she yelled up the stairs a couple minutes before they came down.

once they came down we left out and i locked the doors to the house. 

Medora: whats wrong daddy? she asked placing her arm up on my shoulder as we all walked to the garage.

me: nothing man...we'll talk about it in the car. i said brushing her off as we continued to walk to the cars.

cassy: come on hoe. she said, trying to pull medora over to her car. 

me: oh nahh, we gonna take our own car cause we gotta talk. i said grabbing her hand and leading her towards my car.

cassy: ight cool, where we going to eat?

mel: we where just gonna go to fridays. he said before getting in the drivers seat of cassy's car.

medora: ok see yall there. she said stepping into the car after i opened her door for her.

i jogged over to the other side and got in the car swiftly. we started our cars and drove out the driveway. we ended up behind mel and cassy on the highway, but got there before them.

right now the radio was on and medora was on her phone. i looked over for a second and saw that she was on instagram. i shook my head and smiled, after puting my eyes back on the road. she then sat her phone in her lap and i saw in the corner of my eye that she looked over at me. just then we were in fridays parking lot. the drive was about 45 minutes long

medora: ok so what did you wanna talk about? she asked looking directly at me.

i didnt say anything until i parked the car and looked at her.

me: ok so what's up with you and cassy? i asked looking directly in her eyes.

medora: it was just a kiss thats all, nothing special or- i cut her off

joslyn: just a kiss? so even though we in a relationship that means we can kiss on other bitches right? cause thats what it sounds like your telling me. i said folding my arms back and leaning in my seat.

medora: no babe thats not what im saying

me: then what are you saying medora, cause im not understanding this shit. i said rising my voice a little more.

medora: im saying we where caught up in the moment alright, lust thats all. she said laying back in her chair with her arms folded and eyes closed.