#18)wedding bells

**a week later**

Joslyn POV*

I was so glad we figured out what we where gonna do about the moving situation.

We decided that where gonna go Miami, Florida. We found this big ass house that was good for all of us. We already booked our flights, brought the house and packed our things. Hell...I even brought two cars for us to have when we get down there. So now its just smooth sailing for us, all we have to do is hop on the plane and get the fuck out of California.

I woke up feeling refreshed and ready for the day. I woke up the rest of the house and we all got ready to go meet my sister Jordan and saffire at the place they booked for the wedding.

We all had to get changed at the place so we all had a duffle bag and we where wearing sweats and tennis shoes. And left out the house at 9:30am since we where gonna help out with the last finishing touches before 11:00 am which is the time the wedding starts.

We got there at around 10:02 and finally met up with my sister in this big open lounge. Her colors where white, gold and red, it was so beautiful. I'm just glad my sister got what she wanted, even though I can't stand saffire.

Jordan: hey...I'm glad y'all are here to help. She said while giving each of us a hug.

Jordan: ok so here are yalls outfits...she said pulling a dress rack over to us. We all grabbed our things but I was pissed when I saw what was on my hanger.

Me: I know...you don't expect me to wear this dress little girl. I said holding it up and pointing at the red dress on the hanger

Jordan: well yea....you are my maid of honor.

Me: come on, you know I don't where this girly shit, and I know damn well you ain't tryna make me wear heels with it! I semi-yelled in frustration

Jordan: please sissy, its my big day. Dont make it about you this time...please don't. She begged

Me: oh my goodness, you lucky I love your thot ass. I said pointing at her.

Jordan: ohhh thank you thank you thank you! She squealed, as she hugged me tight and jumped up and down.

Me: OK bitch don't kill me. I said squirming to get out of her tight grasp.

Jordan: ok ok...umm...you can go get dressed now. She said after she let me go.

Me: yea yea yea... I trailed off stepping over to the dressing room.

After 40 minutes the whole crew was dressed and ready, but I never stepped foot out the dressing room because I felt rediculous in this short dress. I got up and decided to just get it over with but  when I got up and tryed to walk in my heels, I fell over flat on my face.

Me: FUCK MAN! I semi-yelled as I picked my self up off the ground. But when I was fully up I saw Mel standing in the door way laughing his ass off.

Me: the fuck you laughing for! I said irritated while screwing up my face

Mel: awww...don't be salty you look cute nigga. He said still laughing.

Me: ohh shut that shit up. I said walking out the door past Mel. He blows my life but that's what family do.

I walked out front to where every on was at. They where all sitting in a group at the tables that where set up, but they all where talking someone different.

Jordan: oh my goodness you look good sissy, I'm glad you decided to wear it. She said giving me a hug. But i was caught off guard so i almost fell

Me: oh please don't give me that bullshavick, can we just get on with it. I feel like a bitch in this dress man. I said walking over to medora.