#8)get help

Medora pov

I was so shocked that she was mad. I mean i know that they had problems but they need to settle their differences.

Kelly: hey sis, im really sorry about what i put you through. She said walking up to joslyn.

Joslyn: nahh fuck that, i dont claim you no more, especialy if you belived that fuck nigga mark. She yelled still boiling mad.

I was a little stunned when she said mark. I started to wonder if she was talking about that nigga my bitch ass sister maried yesterday. But just as i was about to ask, there was a knock on the door. Taylor got up to open the door as we all stayed in our same spots, watching to see who was at the front door. And once that door swung open i was feeling just like joslyn, mad as hell.

Me: NOW WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING HERE! i yelled as she walked in with her rolling suit case.

Michelle: hey sis, i came to talk i wanna strighten this out. She said motioning her hands towards me and her.

I nodded my head as joslyn, kelly, michelle, and i made our way to the living room.

Kelly: ok sis i know your really mad about how i treated you when i got with mark. I was just star struck. A sucker for love. I was to blind to see that my sister is way more important than some nigga. She said as a couple tears ran down her face, and her voice cracked a little. She was really hurt and sorry.

Joslyn: ight man, stop that crying shit. I forgive you and every thing. But crying aint gonna reverse the shit you put me through. Ok

Kelly then wiped her face and got up to hug her sister. Aww problem solved.... We hoped.

Joslyn: where is that nigga any way? She asked pulling away from the hug.

Kelly: he said he had a business trip to tend to. She said sitting back down next to my sister.

Me: ok great. Now what you want. I said folding my arms looking at my sister.

Michelle: i came to say sorry i really didnt mean to say what i said. I was just being a bridezilla on my wedding day and i really wanted you to be there.

Me: yea i know, im sorry for not being their. I said sincerely.

We got up and hugged each other. Eventually making it a group hug between me, joslyn,kelly and michelle. We all then turned around facing the door as it opened.

Mark: hey, michelle baby did you strighten things out ye- he got out before stoping in his tracks before he saw kelly.

Kelly: michelle baby? What the fuck happened to your buisness trip mark? She yelled at him

Michelle: and i just maried yo sorry ass and you been cheating on me the entire time! She Yelled at him.

All he did was stay silent trying to soak in the fact that his wife and side bang was in the same room.

Mark: ok i cant lie. I been cheating on her with you. He said pointing towards michelle then kelly.

Michelle: oh nahh lets fuck this nigga up kelly. She said lowly so that only kelly would here her.

Kelly: shidd... Im down. Lets beat the fuck out of him. She said as they charged towards him. They threw punches at him left and right. Fucking his shit up. He screamed begging for help as his body was torchered.

Me and joslyn stood back hyping them up

Joslyn: DAMNNN... FUCK HIM UP KELS...OHHH BEAT THAT NIGGA ASS MICHELLE! she yelled as they beat on him.