#25) i cant believe it

Taylor POV*

I was just chillin in the house waiting for cinnamon to come home from work, and quite frankly I don't want her to come back either. I know it was messed up for me to leave like that but I have my reasons. Deep down I really love Cassy, but because I got into some trouble with the streets I had to leave. if I didn't leave all of our lives would have depended on it.

Everyday without seeing them makes me wanna crawl into a ball and suffer but its my fault for dealing with someone like Timothy. He is a ruthless killer in these streets and I have some debt to owe him. I'm still scraping up to pay it off but I'm no where near close to my goal. And that girl cinnamon is only with me to make sure I don't skip off with out paying him his money.

I was now down stairs in the living room watching TV, but I was too deep in thought to pay attention to what was on. But my thoughts where interrupted when I heard the front door open. I hurried up and ran to the front door to help her take off her coat and put cinnamon's things away, I was basically a servant, a slave if you will to this chick until I pay Timothy.

Cinnamon: did you cook yet? She asked sitting on the couch and putting her feet up on the coffee table.

Me: no I didn't. I said just above a whisper.

Cinnamon: the fuck is you scared for now? She questioned raising her voice.

Cinnamon: it ain't my fault yo ass is in deep with Timothy, you lucky I only work at the gym down the street cause if I worked for Tim.....I would have been killed yo ass. She said leaning back into the couch.

See cinnamon was just a cover up for most of timothy gigs. We used to be real close and now she treats me like a bitch. But I always knew that she was jealous of me because Timothy put me on a higher pedestal than her, at least until now.

Cinnamon: fuck it man...I'm going out tonight, I better have a hot bath ready for when I get back, or yo ass is grass. She said pointing her finger in my face.

Any other time I would have popped off, but because I'm in the situation I'm in I can't. So I just shut my mouth and watched as the evil bitch walked up stairs to get ready to go out. Man I miss Cassy so much

Mel POV*

Once we got into zeba's bar it was too turnt. You would have thought it was an actual club because of the loud music and bottles poppin'. Not to mention the girls they had in there, it was too live. As soon as you enter, you see nothing but thick smoke in the air and the smell of different flavors of tabbaco and weed...good good weed.

Right now I was chillin' with medora and our nigga trey in our section while joslyn and Cassy where drinking at one of the bars. I was zoned out. I was then dragged over to a crowded area by some broad and got ass all up in my face as she gave me a lap dance. I mean her ass was moving in them shorts. But after a minute she got boaring and my attention was caught by another girl.

She looked to be about 5'6 in the heels she had on, nice curves and a cute face with a toned stomach. The girl was all that. But her body didn't have nothing on Cassy's.

She then swayed over to me and sat in my lap. I was a little caught off guard though.

???: I saw you looking at me daddy. She whispered in my ear seductively.

At this point Cassy was the last thing on my mind.

Me: I was hoping you did, what's ya name thoe? I asked as I rested my hand on her thigh.

Its cinnamon. She said before getting up and leading us over to the bar.

We ordered a couple shots after we had a couple drinks. And can I say that at first she was bad but once she had alcohol in her system she was just flat out unattractive. Her words slurred, she could barely hold her self up and she was straight up loud and ghetto. And not to mention her breath stank like hell and she kept trying to kiss and talk all up in my face. I was too done.

Me: are you ok man? I asked annoyed.

Cinnamon: y-yeah-eah n-nigg-a I'm f-fine.... O-ONE HUNNA'!!! she yelled out loud and ghetto.

Cinnamon: ayeeeee! LLettss d-dance Nigga! She yelled out hopping out the bar stool.

She tried to walk but stumbled and fell hard on the floor. This bitch...

I looked at her drunken body and helped her up.

Cinnamon: ooo..Y-you a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a... She struggled to get out.

Cinnamon: A S-STRONG NIGGA! she yelled out.

I just shook my head.

Me: you know where you live lil ma.

Cinnamon: 721 d-d-delwood dr-ive she said before letting out a loud burp. I can't deal with this girl. But I don't just wanna leave her for some perv nigga to rape. So I went to go tell medora and joslyn I was gonna go drop her off.

Joslyn: ight cool, we where about to leave any way so just meet us at the house, you can take my car I'll explain everything to Cassy.

Me: ight thanks man. I said as I took the keys and carried Cinnamon to the car.

I was so glad that This girl house was like 20 minutes away cause I was gonna push her ass out the car. She kept feeling all on a nigga and I wasn't gonna have that. She looked like she ain't got no walls any way after seeing the way she acts after a couple of drinks.

After I parked the car I lefted her out the car and carried her up to the front door. She got heavy after a couple steps cause her whole body was knocked out. After I rang the door bell a couple timed I heard foot steps coming towards the door.

??: you left your key aga- she got out until she fully opened the door.

I was in complete shock that i dropped Cinnamon hard on the wooden porch and stared at the supposed to be dead girl....

Me: Taylor?..... I asked confused.