#13) no bullshit

Medora pov

I was left dumbfounded until they cleared up every thing. I now know that joslyn and Jordan are sisters. Joslyn didn't really care too much for Jordan cause she knew that she was basically a hoe, and warned cassy plenty  of times. But cassy was so blinded by love that she couldnt see past jordans bull shit. And once cassy heart was broken, joslyn took her in like she was family and they decided that they would always stick together. And cassy and joslyn then came to LA afterwards to start over. Now they have reunited and jordan is getting married to this girl sandra, who also was the girl she cheated on cassy with. It all is some pretty crazy shit, so i just hope we all can work past all of it.

Joslyn: so where is this " sandra" she said putting air quotes up in the air.

Jordan: oh she at home, but since its 8:30 she might be going to work.

Cassy: well at least she has a job..

Jordan: yea i dont really like her job, but it bring in some good ass money so i cant argue.

Taylor: yea thats cool. she said not taking her eyes off her phone.

Jordan: ok yall i gotta go, but ill see yall around she said getting up out the booth.

We all got up and gave her each a warm hug, including taylor. We exchanged  numbers and went our separate  ways. We then walked to the car hand and hand with each others significant other and left.

The car ride was smooth and surprisingly shorter than what it took us to get here. We where home after an hour and it was now 9:34. Me and taylor went stright upstairs to get ready for work at the club today. Thank god we didnt have to do a stage dance. Me and taylor had to take care of the private dancing and dance in the cages. Minor stuff.

I was putting on my jewlery when cassy walked through my door.

Cassy: hey hun, what where you and taylor gonna do after work? She asked

Me: nothing, we where just going to come home. I said shrugging my shoulders, tilting my head as i put my earrings in my ears.

Cassy: cool. tonight at midnight when yall get off work, go to the beach cause we gonna have a bon fire.

Me: yass turn up we about to be live as hell, im down.

I said snaping my fingers and moving around.

Cassy: haha, cool. Make sure yall pack a beach bag. And tell taylor cause me and joslyn about to set all the shit up. She said slowly walking out the door.

I put my thumbs up and finished getting ready for work. Once i was done packing my bag for the beach i went over into taylors new room. I was so glad that she moved in with us, shes another addition to our bad bitch squad.

Taylor: hey girly, you ready? She asked putting on her heals.

Me: yea, but later on  tonight we all where gonna meet up at the beach for a bon fire.

Taylor: cool, you got your bag and shit ready.

Me: hell yea, you need you shit togeather so we can go. We about to be late for work . I said going into her closet to get her a swim suit.

Me: ohh bitch yass, this kinda match mines i ssid looking at her swim gear.

It was purple and gold and hella sexy like mines if i do say so my self.

Taylor: cool, can you put it in your bag though, i cant find one. She said scrambling  through her moving boxes and things that where already packed away.