#22)playing games

Medora pov*

This is gonna be too funny. After we figured out how we where gonna play we walked over to them so we can start our new game on the pool table.

Medora: ohh we wanna play too. She said sounding like a little kid.

Mel: ight cool we can start over, lets do two on two.

Cassy: thats fine with me, medora your on my team.

Joslyn: ok cool...but yall do know that yall about to get schooled.

Medora: shut that shit up. Yall gonna have to bow down when we finished with yall

Mel: oh yea yall tryna bet on it? He asked with his arms out like he was about to give someone a hug.

Cassy: naw we got a better idea... she said with an evil grin

Me: lets play strip pool...

Joslyn: aww yea baby, yo ass about to be naked in the first round.

Cassy: shut that shit up, yall gonna be ass naked on our first turn, and who ever loose have to go skinny dipping outside, in the pool.

Mel: oh yea i cant wait to see yo bare ass in that pool cassy....Oh!!! He yelled out the last part.

We all laughed for a while at how happy they where, even though we knew they where gonna loose.

We then set up the pool table, and let them start the game up. Mel sunk a solid ball, so we had stripes and we had to take off an item of clothing we have on. So to make them mad we took off all our jewlery.

Joslyn: oh hell nahh yall cheating! She semi yelled, walking around the pool table.

Cassy: yall got watches on just take them off when you loose next ok big baby.

Joslyn: bullshit man...bullshit. she said before she bagan to hit the cue ball.

She hit it and the cue ball went into one of the pockets.

It was now my turn. I sunked two of our striped balls and they had to strip joslyn was now in her training bra, pants and she still had her hat on her head. Mel was now in his pants and boxers. This is gonna be a sure win.

It was now cassy go, and she was some stright trash. Insted of hitting our ball into the pocket, she sunked one of there balls so we had to take off some more clothes. We both took off our shirt. And then had to take off our shoes and pants cause mel kept sinking the balls in the pockets. we where now only in our bra and underwear.

Joslyn: i hope yall ready to get wet. she whispered in my ear while mel wss taking his next shot. He sunked another one and it was still there turn. We just might loose.

Since mel sunk that ball, we had to take off somemore things. So i took off my panties, revealing my hairless "kitty". Mel said "damn" real low and joslyn staired in awe.

Joslyn: i cant wait to eat some of that tonight. I blushed a deep red and turned my head.

Cassy then took off her bra showing her huge chest.

Mel: damn baby, thats a nice view. He said taking a sip of his drink as him and joslyn basically eye rapped me and cassy.

If they sink one more ball they win. And sure enough joslyn sunk the last one, and me and cassy where then stripped all the way down.

Mel: we told yall girls, we where gonna win.

Cassy: yall won by defalt. So dont be too happy. She said walking over to mel and wrapping her arms around his neck. He then put her legs up on his waist. But out of no were, he quickly ran out carrying her all the way to the pool. And when i looked over at joslyn, she picked me up and threw me over her sholder. For her to be thinner than me she sure is strong. She ran all the way out side and threw me into the pool after mel tossed cassy into the pool.

Cassy: im gonna beat the fuck outta yall.

Mel: aye...dont get mad at us for beating yall scary asses.

Me: shut that shit up. I said wiping the water from out my face.

I then looked at cassy with a womderfull idea. I nodded my head telling her to follow me into the middle of the pool.

Me: aren't you gonna get in daddy? I asked seductively as i began to rub on cassy shoulders, capturing there full attention.

Joslyn smiled evily.

Joslyn: nahh im good bae, she said still smiling.

Cassy: dont be a sour puss, aren't you gonna get in baby. She said rubbing up and down my body as i did the same with hers. I was getting turned on quick.

Mel and joslyn then looked at each other, knowing that we where teasing them.

Mel: you see this shit joslyn, they playing games. He said looking as me and cassy where feeling on each other.

After that they walked back inside laughing evily at how they didnt fall into our trap. But as they where leaving, me and cassy kept going at it.

She gripped my waist, pulling me close before grabbing a hand full of my ass. I moaned a little as chills went down my spine, the lust was real at the moment. I held on to her ass as she held on to mines. We looked in each others eyes and didnt relize that our lips where moving in closer and closer.