#4) part 1; home help

Medors Pov

It was now 4am and we where at home chilling now. We where all sitting around eating what we got from mc Donalds. I got a big mac, medium fry and a strawberry shake. Cassy and joslyn both got two mc chickens, a large tea and large fry.

Me: damn I thought I was hungry. I sad sipping my strawberry shake and point at all there food on the table.

Joslyn: hell yea I'm hungry, a bitch been up every since 8am. She said stuffing Fry's in her mouth

Cassy: I'm hip a bitch had to wait up for your ass to come from the air port this morning.

Me: ahh, shut y'all complaining asses up. I said continuing to eat my food.

Me: oh that reminds me, I have to put all my stuff away.

Cassy: oh yea...... Ill help you if you want.

Me: OK cool thanks bitchhhhh. I said getting up and hugging her before I walked over to the trash can to throw away my wrappers.

Cassy and joslyn laughed and continued to eat as I wakllked up to my room.

I looked at the 4 large bags I had and thought that it would be easy but I was sadly mistaken.

It took me a good hour for the first two bags and I now had two left. One was just my shoes and the other was things like my bras and panties.

I was putting away my shoes when joslyn came in room. She had on some grey sweats and a black training bra, looking fine as hell.

Joslyn: hey boo, you still unpacking. She asked plopping down on my bed.

Me: yes daddy. I said in a seductive tone. Idk why I always get horny around her.

Joslyn: oh really, I can help if you want she said opening my last suitcase.

Joslyn: damn boo, you would model this for me. She said holding up one of my out fits I use for work.

Me: do you really want me to daddy. I said walking over and sitting on her lap.

Joslyn: hell yea I want a private dance . she said kissing my neck afterwards

Me: OK let me get ready daddy. I said getting up grabing the outfit she wanted me to wear.

And with that I went into the bathroom connected to my room to change.