#16) what next

Mel pov

All im thinking is damn this a long ass drive, but its good to go out and do something different. Joslyn told me the whole plan and it was a dope idea. Im all ways down for something new, but brandy on the other hand wasnt. I had to almost drag her ass out the house to come. I know she my girl or what ever but she dont do shit. She wont cook, she barely cleans and dont get me started on how she can max a credit card out in less than an hour. That girl gotta go.

I see the way she been flirtin with joslyn and taylor low key. She is just another thot. I wish i could find a good girl at least once in my life. Hell...joslyn got more hoes than me, but she put them bitches on hold for medora. I think they good for eachother though.

Even cassy got her own. Her and taylor are gpod for each other. Cassy was always like me when it can to love, we couldnt find nobody. But since taylor, came i been the only lonely one. I wish i knew cassy was bi-sexual before she got with taylor. I would have been cuffed cassy up, but i never did cause i thouht she was gay.

Cassy is everything a man could want. Shes cool and funny, cool, and she know how to take care of her self. But i know that she got a girl, so i dont wanna fuck up anybody home.

Right now i was driving to this mall and everyone was getting ready. I then got a tap on my shoulder, and out the courner of my eye i saw joslyn.

Joslyn: ill take over from here, go get ready. She said pulling her hoodie over her head.

Me: ight cool. I said getting up so she can take the wheel.

As i was walking to the back i saw cassy, and she was looking hela good in them jeans. I really have to control my self while on on this RV.

Cassy pov

I was just coming out my room and into the front of the RV when i seen mel. He always looked good. But i got to control myself cause i just might crack. Mel and i had this lil thing in the past, but he never asked me out. I guess he thought i only fucked with girls.

See...ever since we got on the RV, taylor has been distant. She just been on her phone all the time, and when she is she be giggling and shit. And the way she be talking you can tell that she not talking to no family member. Im glad mel on this bus cause i would have been board on this bitch.

Right now i just sat on the couch next to taylor

And wrapped my arm around her. But maybe a minute later she got a phone call. And once she looked at the caller id, she had this big ass smirk on her face. She was about to answer it until she looked over to me. After that she got up and went to the back. Answering the phone and giggling as she walked away.

Me: fuck man! I said out loud to my self.

Im about to find out who she talking to right now. I stormed off to the back and busted through the door.

Me: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING TO! I said with my voice filled with anger.

She rolled her eyes and told who ever was on the phone she'll call them back.

Me: Like hell you will! Who was that! I said a little lower but was still loud.

Taylor: not you, so why you buggin. Fuck outta my face i dont got time for your bitchin. She said walking out the room.

Insted of following her i just plopped down on our bed, and put my face in my palms. I dont wanna do this no more.

I let out a long sigh, and then got a knock on the door ten ninutes later.