#7) its about to go down

Joslyn pov

I woke up with a bunch of of hair in my face. I instantly rose up and moved the hair out my face to see who it was, cause i know that medora went to sleep in her bed last night.

Once i turned over the body, i saw that it was cassy. But i think i jacked her up too much cause she turned back over, looking at me with her face screwed up.

Cassy: damn cant a bitch sleep?! She semi yelled rubbing her head.

Me: well yo ass scared me. I thought i fucked a bitch i didnt know about. I said putting my hand over my chest as i took deep breaths.

Cassy: calm down my fellow bad bitch. I came in here last night cause taylor kept snoring. Trust me, we didnt fuck. But i know who did. She said still rubbing her head. And leaning up on her arm. Smiling.

Me: oh tell me you didnt lick that kitty. I said with a discused look on my face. Pointing towards the way her room was.

Cassy: hell yea i did and her mouth can do wonders too. She said, sticking her tongue out at me. We went about four rounds she said holding up four fingers.

Me: oh hell nahh... Dont tell me no more about that chick i said slowly turning around and walking to her bathroom

Cassy: taylor was just too good. And she tasted swee- she got out before i slammed my bathroom door. I heard her laughing as she walked out my room closing my door.

I closed my eyes, letting out a long sigh as i leaned up against the bathroom door and began to think.

Why in the hell would she fuck her so early in there "relationship." Now that bitch aint gonna wanna leave since cassy done put it down on her. Well... Shit i guess i should be happy for cassy cause i know shes been a lil lonely since me and medora started kickin' it. Long as taylor dont try to fuck up our lil thing me and medora have going on im straight. Cause i saw the way she was looking at medora. I then started to think about me and medora.

Hmmmm.... Me and medora. That shit sounds good to me. Foreal foreal, i never thought i would say this but i actually would like to take it to the next level with medora. And i cant wait any longer. Shes about to become mines.

I washed up, brushed my teeth, washed my face and lotioned up. I was now putting on a white tank top to go on under my hoodie. I was looking bad as fuck. (Out fit in media)

I sprayed on some of my favorite perfume before i left out my room to go to medoras.

I was ready too see my boo in private, but when i opened the door to her room i saw her and taylor bopping around the room to chris browns song "new flame", like a couple of high school teenagers

Taylor: you gone be my ba-...... Oh hey joslyn. She said dryly after singing part of the song all happy and shit. The bitch was really testing my pacients.

Me: hey bitch. I said with the fakest expression possible so i can sound nice. I guess im a good actor because she smiled back hard and continued to sing lowly

Me: hey baby. I said walking up to medora, wrapping my arms around her tiny waist.

My eyes roamed every inch of her body. She was flawless. And she had on this bomb ass outfit that showed her curves.
(Medora outfit in media)

Medora: hey daddy. She said smiling.

Wrapping her hands loosely around my neck.

I pecked her lips and heard taylor smack her lips in the back ground. I knew i couldnt stand this girl. Shouldnt she be tonguing down cassy in her room or something... Damn. I then decided to really piss her off.

I then picked medora up, wrapping her legs around my waist as she held on to my shoulders. I turned around so that medoras back was now facing taylor. I then pecked medora on the lips, and grabed her ass, squeezing it and holding on to her tightly.

I watched as taylor left out the room with a blank expresstion on her face.

Me: so medora... I was thinking its time to make this thing official between us.

Medora: im glad you feel that way daddy, cause i want to be your girl. She said tilting her head to the side smiling.

Me: ok then its settled baby. I said, pecking her forehead before i put her short ass back on the ground.

Medora: come on daddy, cassy is cooking breakfast. She said Grabbing my arm and guiding me down the stairs.

I grabbed and smacked another hand full of her ass before we fully got down stairs. But once we did get down there i was pissed.

Me: why in the flying fucks is she here!! I yelled, pointing to kelly as she was eating a piece of bacon and talking to cassy and taylor.

I then heard cassy wisper to taylor

"Its, about, to go,..... Down."