#20) florida landing

Joslyn pov*

once we landed in miami, it was already 9:00 pm in florida and i had major jet lag. while we where on the plane i had to answer the many questions medora had. she asked me how all the furniture was gonna get the. And i told her that the place was already furnished. then she asked how we gonna get around with out our cars. after she asked that i acted like she was sleep. then she was like "i hope you dont think ima be taking trains and shit cause thats to much." i just laughed at her ratcheness.

Right now we where waiting for a taxi out side. mel was standing around with our carry ons, cassy was sitting and watching all of our luggage, and medora was on my back while i was trying to call a cab with mel. after 30 mins we finally got one. but sadly the drive from the air port was almost 2 hours long, so i spent almost $400 on the taxi alone but its cool.

once i opened the front door to the house it seem like all our problems went away. we stood in awe looking all around the nicely furnished mini mansion. the house had five bedrooms, a master bedroom, 6 bathrooms, game room, theatre room, 2 pools one indoor one outdoor, 2 kitchens, basketball court & tennis court. this place was mad gorgeous.

Medora: ohhh baby where our room at! she semi-yelled jumping around like she wasnt tired.

cassy: this place is flawless brandon.... she said looking up at the celings and floors.

mel: yea this place is dope baby he said wrapping his arms around cassy's torso and looking directly in there eyes.

she looked up at him with love in her eyes. they then shared a passionate kiss and smiled after the pulled away from each other. they where like two lil love birds.

I then went upstairs to go find medora, since she went up to get to our bedroom. i saw her laying down in out king sized bed with her face in the pillows. i then stepped in real quiet and then jumped on the bed landing on top of her backside.

medora: come on daddy, my back already hurt. she said whining.

me: ohh shut that shit up and give your daddy a kiss. i said puckering up my lips.

medora: ummmm....no. she said covering up her mouth, but i can tell she was smiling.

me: oh hell naw im gonna get my kiss. i said before i began to tickle her.

she squirmed and turned around trying to get me to stop.

medora: ohh-d-d-daady s-stop-p-p. she said laughing and shaking.

i kept going until i get her to move her hands away from her mouth and kissed her once she fully turned over. our lips moved in sync and i felt that same spark i get whenever i kiss her. she just too perfect for me. i pulled away, looking at her facial features as she smiled.

she has beutiful caramel colored skin, beautiful light brown eyes and one dimple in her right cheek. just gorgeous. i looked into her loving eys and kissed her once again. i could kiss her all day. i really do love this girl.

after we kissed i got up and layed next to her on the bed.

me: ok...so are we gonna cook diner or go out to eat.

medora: can we go out to eat daddy im a too tired to cook.

me: yea but you aint too tiered to eat. i said looking over to the side.

medora: shut up. she said playfully hitting my arm.

medora: im serious bae

me: i know i know, where we gonna eat doe?

medora: lets she what they got around here.

me: ight cool we me. i said as we got up off the bed.

we then left out the room to go and find cassy and mel. after looking around the whole house, we found them lounging out side, by the pool. they where cuddled up on this plush couch. they looked so cute together.

me: aye yall, me and medora think we should hit up the city and go get something to eat. are yall down? i asked holding onto medoras hand.

mel: that sound cool and all, but i aint tryna take any more taxi's bruh. he said shaking his head.

me: well if yall get yall lazy asses up, we dont have to take a cab.

cassy: the fuck you talking bout.

me: just come on, i got something to show yall. i said leading them to the garage .

once the garage door open, cassy was in complete shock.

cassy: i know you didnt bye me a new car! she said bopping around the car she thought was hers.

me: nahh i didnt buy you that car....i brought you that one. i said pointing to the one next to it.

i got her an all white lamborghini. and mines was all black.

me: whitch one yall wanna ride around in.

mel: that black one look dope as hell. he said looking at the car.

medora; yea daddy, that carr look......fuckable. she said smiling.

we all looked at her and laughed. this girl is too much.

cassy: yea lets take the black one out for a spin she said walking around and looking at both cars.

me: ight thats cool with me. yall wanna get change yall clothes or no? i asked since we where all still in sweats.

medora: i wanna go change daddy. she said witha seductive look in her eyes. this girl is gonna get it tonight.

cassy: yea i wanna change too, i cant walking around miami looking like who did it and why. she said grabbing mels hand.

me: ight cool yall be ready at 12:00. i said taking medoras hand as we slowly inched our way back into the house.

mel: ight cool bruh he said taking him and cassy up into the house.

we about to turn the fuck up!!