#13) no bullshit: part 2

Joslyn pov

Im glad that we had some smoke and some drink to calm my nerves down. After i got high and a little tipsy i had a bomb ass time with medora and the crew. We chilled and talked so we where pretty cool. i talked to medora about the whole jordan thing and she said to go and talk to cassy asap cause she aint about to fuck with her friends feelings like that. And i totally agree.

Right now me and medora where laying down looking at the stars, while goofing off cause of the smoke and drinks we have in our system. It was almost 3:45 am, and most people left but it was still a good amount of us.

Medora: oh hell nahh...baby look at that group or stars.... it look like a dick. She said kinda laughing at the end.

Joslyn: oh hell nahh, no more hookah or drinks for you babe. I said sitting up and pulling her in my lap.

She smiled turned her head up and gave me a long passionate kiss. Her lips felt so good on mines.

She then looked over to taylor and cassy, then looked back at me.

Medora: i think its time for you to go talk to cassy.

I nodded my head and she got up off my lap so i can go over and talk to them.

Me: cassy let me talk to you right quick.

She nodded her head and we walked over away from taylor and medora who where now talking,

Cassy: i know what your gonna say, i know i was wrong for being all up on jordan like that i feel like a low down bitch for that. She said looking down at the warm sand.

Me: look im not gonna try to tell you what you can and cannot do with your life. But im not gonna let you hurt that girl the way jordan did you.... now look medora is over there telling taylor what happened. So you need to clear this shit up with her.

Cassy: i know man. She said letting a tear slip.

Im gonna stay away from jordan unless we with our significant  other. She said getting her self together.

Me: ight come on, aint shit to be crying about girl. I said patting her back alittle.

Once she got it together we went back over to the girls, who where now talking to jordan.

Jordan: i cant wait for yall to meet sandra......here she come now. She said looking in a different direction.

Once we all looked over we saw this thick girl with this swim suit on. She looked good, but she looked familiar as well. But once i heard her talk i knew exactly who it was. It was that girl saffire from the club. And once she saw me she had this evil looking grin planted on her face and her eyes was pure lust. But changed once she fully came over to us.

Taylor pov

i know that jordan wasnt talking about saffire when she came up to us, i was so shocked we really do live in a small world.

Jordan: this is my fiancé...sandra.

Medora: i thought your name was saffire ? She said confused.

Sandra: noo... thats just my stage name at work. My name is sandra, i just never told you guys. She said wiping her hair out her face.

I just sat there and let it soak in, we work with jordans fiancè .... ok this might be interesting.

Sandra: ok i know your medora and taylor. She said pointing to us when she said our names. But you are... she trailed off looking at joslyn.

I couldnt help but notice that she was acting all flirty around joslyn, but i saw that joslyn didnt fall for that bullshit.

Joslyn: you know who i am, you gave me a lap dance that time i came to club with medora and taylor. She said dry, almost like she didnt want to talk to her.

Sandra: oh yea... i remember now she said smiling and touching joslyns  shoulder.

Joslyn just looked at her hand and walked over to where medora was standing before she said anything.

Joslyn: yea i didnt really remember the dance cause i was to focused  on medora when she was working that pole. She said jokingly but was dead serious.

I saw that sandras jaw clenched and she tensed up a little, and joslyn  just had this silly smile on her face.

Sandra: well then im gonna go swimming. She said basically dragging  jordan along with her.

We all then kinda laughed and shook our head not paying them any attention. We then saw that the bon fire was sbout to go out so we added a little more wood to it and roasted a couple marshmallows.

After 20 minutes i guess sandra and jordan got tired of faking so they decided that they where gon a leave.

Jordan: alright yall ifs 3:58, we about to go.

We all gave her a hug, but only me and medora gave sandra a hug to go.

Sandra: bye joslyn. She said flirty like.

Joslyn gave here a bitch please look.

Joslyn: bye bitch. She ssid disregarding sandras nasty ass.

Sandra gave her this stank face and switched off with jordan like some body was really gonna watch her ass while she was walking away.

Medora shook her head and layed her head on joslyn shoulder.

Medora: that bitch tried too hard, im glad i cuffed you up. She said to joslyn.

Joslyn: aye... i aint with that cheating shit so i wouldnt have got with that bitch in the first place. She said suffing a marshmallow in her mouth afterwards.

Medora smiled and gave her a peck on the lips.

Cassy: look babe, im sorry about the whole jordan thing earlier, I'll  stay away from her if its not anything related to the wedding their having. She said holding taylor close and kissing her cheek.

Taylor: babe its fine, some times its like that when your around your ex, just dont let that bitch touch you, and don't  you be touching that nasty bitch either.

Cassy: oh you aint got to worry about that, i think that bitch got crabs. She said screwing her face up.

We all laughed.

Taylor: yea ok, but just to let you know the cookie jar is now closed until further notice. I said pointing in between my legs.

Cassy: im cool with that, you cant get no milk until further notice. She said crossing her arms.

We all laughed and shook our heads. We then sat in a comfortable silence for a while until i noticed that it was 4 in the morning.

Taylor: when are we going home? I asked

Joslyn:oh yea we camping out tonight.

Medora: but i didnt bring a change of clothes.

Cassy: we know yall wouldnt so we got yall some stuff for tomorrow.

And after she said that, this big ass RV pulled up and me and medora was in awe.

medora: well what yall niggas waiting for lets go. She said quickly getting up and pouring her water bottle out on fire we had set to put it out.

We all laughed and shook our heads as we followed medora up the the RV.  And with that our nights ended in the RV. Just know that this is about to be a long trip.