#23) trippin'

Medora pov*

We leaned in further and further, but right as we where about to kiss i felt water splash all in my face. i instantly sat up and started breathing heavily. And when my eyes where fully open, there stood cassy in her robe. i cant belive i was dreaming....wet dreaming at that.

cassy: you good lil girl, i heard you moaning and shit. she said smiling and sitting next to me on the couch. 

me: nahh im good, but can i ask you a couple questions.

cassy: ummmm....sure. she said couriously.

me: ok..what time is it.... i trailed off.

cassy:  12 noon

i nodded my head and looked around some more.

me: ok...where is mel and joslyn?

cassy: they took a run this morning and went to the gym down the street.

me: cool. so....umm..w-what happened last night a-after they threw us in the pool? i asked wanting to know what happened.

cassy: oh girl..you dont remember. we tried to seduce they asses in the pool by rubbing and felling up on each other.... she trailed off.

me: and,.... i asked even more curious

cassy: we got caught up in the moment and we started kissing and shit...

me: uhh huhhh....

cassy: and thats when they came out and watched us....so we stopped trying and got out the pool.

me: oh ok then after that...

cassy: we all came in here and started watching movies, but they ended up going up stairs to sleep, and me and you stayed down here and fell asleep on the couch.

me: oh. well how did you feel about the whole thing.

cassy: well if felt good they way we was kissing on each other, but its wasnt nothing really special...it was more of a...lust thing. she said trying to put her words togeather. and i agreed with her totally. it was all lust at the right moment.

me: yell true...thats how i felt about it.

cassy: yea i know girl..us lesbians go through it. she said laughing afterwards. i eventually laughed too.

cassy: well...im bisexual... but you know what i mean.

we laughed.

me: ok what we gonna eat a bitch starving..

cassy: idk...what you want.

me: idk i dont really wanna cook...lets order some tacos. 

cassy: thats cool with me, i think marios deliver. she said as we got up to go in the kitchen and get the number to marios mexican joint.

we ordered 12 chiken tacoos and 12 shrimp tacos, some for now and some for later. after a good hour or so, we ate some tacos, and mel & joslyn where just getting back into the house. me and cassy figured that we where gonna go start her "training" today for mels birthday. i hope this girl know how to twerk cause i never really seen her dance. but i know shes flexible.

mel: where yall about to go baby? he asked cassy after giving her a smooth kiss.

cassy: we where about to go to the gym. she said looking down at her gym clothes. we both wore a sports bra and some yoga pants.

joslyn: oh ok then. yall dont stretch too much...but on second thought if it make your ass fatter do it by all means. she said before wrapping her arms around my waist and sqeezing my ass.

i got up on my tippy toes and kissed her lips softly. we then stared at each other for a second before letting go.

Doing this "training" just might be good for me too. Because i havent been working at the strip club, my body isnt as toned as it used to be but i still look good. We walked over to the gym and got started right away. We did a couple quick stretches and did a warm up routine.

Cassy: are we done yet hoe? She said trying to catch her breath.

Me: nahh girl that was only the warm up, but if you need a brake we could take one.

Cassy: ight cool cause i thought you was gonna try to kill me with all this training ish. She said as we took a seat on a bench and took a sip from our water bottles.

Me: haha, nahh you wanna know how to strip, you gotta have the body and strength for it babe. I said chuckling into my words a little.

Cassy: i know bitch, i know. Lets start the twerking now. She said eager.

I laughed

Me: haha, ok...but i think we should do that shit at home.

Cassy: yea thats a good idea, it too many thirsty people in here staring already. She said looking around the gym.

I laughed cause what she was saying was true. Niggas and femals was eye balling the fuck out of us, but im kinda used to it ;)

after another hour we left the gym at 3:05, tired and worked out.

We got a lot of different looks from people when we where walking out too. Guys staring, some females in awe, some females looking lustful, and some females with faces stank as hell. But this particular girl caught me eye the most because she didnt take her eyes off of us not once. she worked at the gym, her name tag read Cinnamon. As we walked out she had this evil grin on her face and it was all a little to creepy for me. I just hope i dont have to see hoe out side this gym.