#10) who is it?

Taylor pov

I woke up wrapped in cassy's arms, laying on the couch. i reached over and grabbed my phone that was sitting on the coffee table and looked to see what time it was. it was 9:48, so i carfully unwrapped cassy's arms from around my body and went up stairs to get my clothes and take a shower since i was still in the clothes i was wearing yesterday. (out fits in media)

after i picked out what i was gonna wear i sat my clothes on cassy's bed and grabbed a towel and wash cloth from her closet. i turned the shower on high and let it run while i used the bathroom and brushed my teeth. after a good five minutes the bathroom was filled with nothing but steam and the heat began to relax me. i got undressed and stepped into the shower. once the hot water hit my skin i was so calm and collected that i didnt feel like beeing bothered. i closed my eyes and washed up and down my body slowly as i let the hot water hit my skin. i then felt another pair of arms wrap around my torso as i kept my eyes closed and washed my body.

i slowly turned around to see cassy, holding me in her embrace as we began to wash each others bodies. i was in a daze. we countinued our shower for about another thirty minutes before gitting out and drying off. as i ran my fingers through my wet and wavy hair, cassy came bahind me. kissingf my shoulders and the back of my neck.

cassy: that was relaxing baby. she said placing one more kiss o my neck before she wrapped her hands around me and began to rock both of us from side to side a little bit.

me: it sure was baby, we have to do this more often. i said turning around and wrapping my arms around her neck loosly.

she pecked my lips, making me want more. so i kissed her deeply and we held on for a good five minutes. after a while i began to get heated as we let our towels fall to the ground and i jumped on to her. wrapping my legs around her without breaking the kiss. i became wetter and wetter each second.

she then kneeled down and placed both of us on the huge bathroom floor. she kissed down my body leaving hickys along the way. soft moans escaped my mouth as she kissed my pantie line. i then felt her fingers begin to play with my clit, making my moans become a little louder. i took her no time to place her head be tween my legs and lick up and down myh wetness.

her mouth worked wonders inside me as we made love on that bathroom floor. i iwas on cloud nine and loved every minute of it. i pushed her head into my cookie jar deeper as i felt my climax come.

me: ahhh....fuck....b-baby i-i-i......AHHHH YESS DADDY!! i moaned out ass i reached my climax that shit felt so good. i cant believe she just worked her tongue on me like that. i was amazed.

she then worked her way back up to my face, kissing my passtionaly. i accually could taste myself on her lips and it was sweet.

i then turned us over so i was now on top. i kissed down her body, only leaving one hicky on her neck. as i reached her panty line i began to tease her by rubbing her clit and tracing her panty line with my tounge.

cassy: d-dont tease me baby. she said as i began to lick her clit.

i worked my tounge in circles, making her squirm as i held her lips in place. once i got my tounge deep in her she was done. it only took me about 10 minutes to make her come. as she scream my name i licked her juices up loving every second of it. she taste just like skittles. after i was done i wiped the side of my mouth and kissed her lips one last time. flopping down next to her on the bathroom floor.

cassy:ohhh i taste like skittles she said licking her lips after i kissed her. i then leaned over on her and layed my head on her bear chest, fighting the erge to lick her nipples.

cassy: can you run a bath for us baby? she asked as her eyes closed.

me: no problem baby. i said, pecking her lips before i got us to run us a bath.

after another 15 minutes in the bathroom, we where out and dressed at about 11:50.

we walked down the steps hand and hand, seeing joslyn and medora sitting in the kitchen laughing and drinking wine.

medora: hey...it took yall long enough. she said pouring a little more wine in her glass as joslyn sat our plates on the table.

joslyn: dont say any thing about them being nasty. i just had you calling me daddy when we where in the shower. she said laughing taking a seat and pouring her some wine

all medora did was blush and smilei feeling embarased.

medora: mmm..what that mouth do though. she said licking her lips and looking ans joslyn.

joslyn then winked sat her and grabbed her ass.

cassy: ayyyeeee yall, thats waaayyy to much info. she said taking a seat next to joslyn who was sitting next to medora.

i was about to sit next to cassy until she pulled me in her lap and began to feed me. im beginging to love this girl. shes so caring and is every thing that i want in a girl,ikm glad we met.

as we all ate medora then broke the comfortable silence.

medora: so whats the plan for today? she asked eating her last piece of bacon and walking over to the sink with her plate.

me: idk, maybe we should just chill for today and hang with each other. i suddgested,

joslyn: im down with that she said dinking her wine.

medora then walked over and sat on her lap and began to feed joslyn the rest of her food.

after that we all just chilled in the kitchen and talked. im so glad that we found each other cause every thing seems to be going so well. that is until cassy got this mysterious phone call.

cassy: what the fuck do you want.........and?.....hell nahh......what?....hold on. she said through out the phone convo.

cassy: ill be right back. she said, gently taking me off her lap and kissing my forehead. what was that all about.

after that all you could her was her yelling in the other room. who is it on the other line of that convo i wondered as she stayed in the room talking.