#2): part 2 lovin'

Joslyn POV

This night is too turnt. We had the hookah going, bottles poppin and we all where laughing and having a good time.

And to top it off I just got through dancing with medora and she can dance like shit. It was hella sexy and she surprised a bitch when she hit a full split.

But when we went back over to the v.i.p area, I noticed that cherry was looking salty as fuck when she saw me and medora all over each other. Once me and medora got over the couch, cherry cracked a light grin and walked over to us pulling me off the couch and sitting me in a chair. I then noticed that ciara's song "body party" was on and a bitch knew she was about to get a lap dance.

She started twerking and grinding on me and it was good and every thing but she wasn't as good as medora. She was a turn on though.

But I knew all hell was gonna brake loose when I saw medora walking over, but she stopped suddenly and watched cherry's moves. On cherry got down on the floor, far enough away from me, medora came and sat started grinding on my lap, making cherry end her dance as she started hers.

She grinded her hips and twerked as the song body party turned off and then continued to dance when the song "dance for you" by Beyonce came on.

She then began doing these flexible moves that got me hot and wet. But was realy had me going was when she ended her dance.

She was straddling my lap when she leaned all the way back so that her hand where now on the floor. Then she brought her legs up into a hand stand and landed down softly into a full split. She got up and did a small bow before coming back over and straddling my lap.

Me: damn boo where did you learn how to do all that shit? I asked real curious. Cause in my head I'm thinking that ain't no shit you can just practice at home.

Medora: well daddy.... Im a stripper. She said said I biting her bottom lip.

I sat there quiet for a minute, making her tremble a little as she waited for my answer.

Me: well you gotta get your money boo. I said sighing in the begaining.

Medora: oh, I thought you was gonna cut a bitch off the way you was looking. She said making a scissor motion.

We both laughed and I patted her thigh, teeling her to get up so we can go to the couches with the hookahs. I saw cherry at the bar downing shots and I knew I was gonna have to baby sit her sloppy ass tonight.

After a couple more hours pass and we where now ready to go. Me and medora was more high on the hookah then drunk on the alcohol so we decided that we where gonna drive up front and Cassy and cherry was gonna sit in the back.

We where getting ready to go when medora extchanged numbers with these two girls Natasha and Stephanie, and my niggas  Mel and Trey. We all said our good byes and left. It was a pretty good night other than the fact that we had to carry cherry, drunk and ghetto ass out to the car.

Cassy: damn I thought my ass was drunk. She said as we tossed cherry in the back seat.

It took us no time at all to get in the car and take her ass home. I took her in the house layer her in her bed, put a bucket next to her as well as some Advil and a bottle of water.

I walked out her house and got in the passengers seat and sighed getting ready for the hour long drive to the house.