#4) part 2; stripin

Joslyn POV

I was waiting for medora to come out the bathroom when I heard my phone ring off in the other room. I quickly ran to go check it so I can get back to medora.

I went over into my room and saw that I got a text from cherry.

Cherry:
Hey baby  ;)    :-*

Me:
Ummm... Hi

Cherry:
Can I come over baby ;)

Me:
Hell no girl

Cherry:
But why, what I do baby?!

Me:
Nothing ight, But you can't  come over cherry damn. And quit with that baby shit. I just dropped you off so stay yo ass home

Cherry:
OK umm... Byee :-*

Me:
bye -___-

I know I was kinda rude just now but she totally blew my high with that shit. Talking bout some "hey baby" I already told cherry bout that shit... No strings attached. And even if I was to be in a relationship with some body, it wouldn't be with that thot.

After that lil text war I had, I realized that I left medora in her room for a good 5 minutes. I then got up off my bed and grabbed a wad of cash before I  headed to medoras room. Once I opened the door I saw that the lights where dim and a couple candles where lit.

Once I walked over to the bed I sat on the edge of it, waiting  for her to come out and start. I sat there for about a minute or two until I saw the light from the bathroom light up the dim room. I looked at her siluette in awe.

She had on a black and pink ace bra and pantie set under a black see through robe with some tall 6 inch, pink heals. She looked bomb as fuck as she walked towards me.

Me: damn boo, that wasn't the outfit I picked for you but you lookin good enough to eat right now.

Medora: I know daddy, but I wanted this to be special and my work clothes are not special she said in my ear she reached behind me and grabbed her phone.

She turned on the song neighbors know my name by trey songz and went to work. She did all types of tricks with her hips as she twerked and grinded in my lap, which had me wet as hell.

She then started doing a routine to the song doing flexible back bends and splits that had me going nuts. She was hitting every beat to the song. But what surprised me the most is when she did a back flip and landed softly into a split. Fuck stripping, this girl could be a gold metal gymnist the way she was moving.

She then ended her dance by slowly doing aback bend so that her hands where on the ground, then forcing both her legs up into a full hand stand and then landing back down slowly into a split. I was amazed.

Me: damn girl you got me soaking over here.  I said throwing the last bit of money I had left since I made it rain on her earlier.

Medora: thanks daddy, I did it all for you. she said walking over and straddling my lap.

Me: mmm.... Daddy likes. I said looking at every inch of her body.

Medora: ok well Im kinda tired now boo. She said getting up and putting her robe back on.

Me: well why dont you come lay with daddy tonight. I said standing up and holding her by her waist.

She pecked my lips for a couple seconds, putting butterflies in my stomach. I don't know why I felt like that, but I just did.

Medora: ok then daddy. She said walking around the room blowing out the candles she had lit.

We was about to head out the room until I stopped her.

Me: wait you ain't gonna pick up your tips boo? I asked looking down at the ground. I dropped almost 5,000 on her alone, in nothing but 10's and 20's. I know it may seem like alot but not in my book it isn't. and if it was for medora then I probably would have made it rain more but I didn't get that much out my room.

Medora: nahh..... I can't take your money like that daddy.

Me: but if I'm your daddy, I'm suppose so spoil you.

Medora: I know but that's a lil to much. She said rubing up and down my arms and torso.

Me: ok how about we take this money and go shopping tomarrow with cassy?

Medora: ok papi she said in a foreign tone.

Me: mmm.... Say my name. I said trying to sound like DJ Khalid

Medora: yes papi. Said in her foreign tone.

Me: oh... you smart. I said still sounding like DJ Khalid

We both laughed and shut her door. headed to my room for the night.