15)on the rv

Joslyn  pov

About two hours after driving i relized that i was not about to keep driving just to stop after i get tired and sleep, we where never going to get far if i did that. I saw that medora was really missin' me when i was driving cause she kept coming over, being all sexy while i was driving so i can stop. And since cassy and taylor was all up on each other, i can see how medora was feeling like a third wheel. So i got my nigga mel to drive for me, but he had to bring his girl brandy along for the ride.

So right now mel was driving, me, medora and cassy was sitting at the lil kitchen island eatting some pizza we stoped and got. We wherent really talking cause that pizza was good as fuck. And taylor and brandy was on the couch talking and laughing. I then relized that the RV we got is hella big, almost a house on wheels.

Brandy: this RV is dope though. I over herd her say

Me: i know right, i had to get the best for us. I said sounding cocky

Brandy: yea.... ok big baller. She said sounding almost like she was tryna flirt. But i was the only one who peeped that.

I shook my head slightly smiling, as i turned back around in my seat to finish my pizza. Just then medora phone began to ring.

Medora pov

I was a little suspicious about mel and his girl brandy coming on the RV cause one, we dont know the bitch he bringing and second who knows whats gonna happen when they climb aboard. But insted of being a bitter bitch, im gonna be the better bitch and put my feelings aside for the sake of everyone else on the RV cause i want us to have a good time. Best beleive i will fuck a bitch up for joslyn, taylor cassy and even mel, so that girl brandy need to know her place.

Right now i was next to cassy eating my pizza, every thing was chill. Im just glad taylor was gonna play friends with the girl cause god knows i wasnt. I then over heard brandy say "this rv dope" and joslyn added her two since in. I was ignoring them at first until i herd her say " yea...ok big baller". I tenced up cause the way she sounded i knew she was tryna flirt. But after a couple seconds i relaxed cause i know joslyn know better.

I then got a call from my sister michelle.

●○●○●phone convo●○●○●

"Hello"

"Hey sissy"

"Hey michelle"

"Was good lil girl?"

"Nun much, i was just eatting. What about you big head"

"Well, me and kelly about to head down to las vagas!"

"Bitch you lieing"

"I stamp, we drivin right now"

" we on our way to vagas too!"

"Hell yea! We about to turn up togeather. When are yall gonna get there"

" in a day or two"

"Oh we about to be there in a couple hours, but call me when yall get here."

"Ight sissy"

"Ight sissy"

●○●○● end of phone convo ●○●○●

after i hung up i had already went to me and joslyns room, so i can talk to michelle in peace. I just plopped on the bed and turned the tv on, flipping through channels. After a couple minutes of searching i just gave up and got on my phone. I went through almost every app i had, i guess im board.

I played subway surfers, got on every social media site including youtube and netflix and i even got on wattpad. I read the book called "secrets to tell" and it was a good book but they need go update soon. I then tossed my phone over to the side of the bed in anger.

Me: i cant wait to get off this damn rv! I semi-yelled to myself crossing my arms and laying back on the head board. I then sat their for a minute shaking my head and looking at random things, just thinking. I looked at the time and saw that it was 3:14 so i got up and walked out to the front to see what was going on with everyone else.

Mel was driving and cassy was in the seat up front next to him just talking and laughing. Taylor was on the phone was someone and joslyn and brandy was sitting at a table playing cards and laughing it up, having a good ass time with out me. This was the last thing i wanted to see. Its just something about that girl that dont seem right to me.

As i was walking up to them my face went from mean and mad, to nice and happy. Like i said i had to put up a frunt for this girl on the rv, so im MN trying to stay sane.

Me: hey baby i said sitti g next to joslyn and wrapping my arms around her upper part of her arm.

Joslyn: oh hey babe, whats up? She asked pausing her and brandys game.

The look on her face was exactly what i was looking for. She was a little up set that i paused their game and she was a lil jelous. She sat their rolling her eyes and looking away in almost every posible direction as i in talked to joslyn

I in smiled feeling happy that i knew this bitch would be up to know good.

Now i would just have to reveal her dumb ass because mel is too good of a man to be played by this thot. I then decided to hurt her feeling even more.

Me: daddy im board can we stop and do something. I said whining  and rubbing on joslyn.

Joslyn: well me and mel where talking and we where going to stop at this big ass mall, in about and hour or so.

Me: good, cause im board as fuck.

Joslyn: yea we sould start getting ready. She said getting up on telling every one.

Taylor: get ready for what? She asked after getting off her phone.

Joslyn: we about to stop at this mall. So everyone should go get ready we gonna be there in about and hour. She said walking up to the front to go talk to mel.

Me: ok thsn good. k said getting up after joslyn. Come on daddy lets take a shower. I whispered in her ear. Grabbing her hand and leading her to our room.

Before we fully left i looked back at brandy and she just rolled her eyes and lifted a one of her eye brows. And her confused look was thenreplaced with an evil grin as she watched me and joslyn walk into our room.

《《  JUST A QUICK SIDE NOTE, THE OUT FITS THAT WHERE SHOWN IN THE MEDIA IS WHAT THEIR WARING TO THE MALL SO THOSE GO TOWARDS THE NEXT CHAPTER 》》