#9) double date: part two

Joslyn pov

Oh hell yea. My baby know how to plan a date right. Im just glad she wasnt beeing a square. This girl is really finding a place in my heart. I mean just look at it. She had me thinking about some soft shit between me and her. I just have too much love for this girl and would do any thing for her. Medora is my wifey.

Once we found a parking space. We all got out our cars. Looking flawless as always.

I grabbed medoras hand as she led us into the strip club called "town". For a minute i was thinking, who the hell names a strip club town. But that was nun of my buisness.

We all walked in, greeted by half naked women handing out glasses of alcohol...i was too excited. Medora then led us to our section that they brought for the night. It had a nice sized stage with two poles and a couple bitches already danceing on it, waiting for us to come.

we all then took our seats in front of the stage. I sat next to medora, medora sat next to cassy and cassy sat next to taylor in that order. We then took out our stacks, ordered some drinks and made it rain a couple times. We all sat there and nearly drooled over them girls. But some of the things they where doing was only basic to what my girl medora showed to me. So in total i only threw out about maybe 2,000. Im not about to waist my money on these basic dances.

I then saw medora give a head nod to taylor and she smiled evily. What did they have planned.

Taylor: hey ladieees..... Can you give our girls some lap dances please. She said stainding up, holding out two thin stacks of cash. The two dacers looked at each other, then walked down the stage and each taking one of the thin stacks. One then climbed onto me and the other on to cassy. I was in awe. I love my baby for this.

But as me and cassy was getting our lap dances, cassy and i saw medora and cassy walk up to the stage. They twerked and winded there hips, spinning and doing minor tricks around the pole. I was feeling it. Then the girl that was giving me my lap dance decieded it was her turn for some of my attention.

Dancer:  ok now its my turn for some attention baby.  She said in a seductive tone, tilting my head so I can look at her.

She was good looking,  but she wasn't medora.  So I tilted my head back to look at medora.  And out of no where her and taylor dropped there skirts.  Revealing a pair short shorts that where the same color as there skirts. So medoras was a

blueish-green color and taylor's was a black leather.  They both did tricks on one pole togeather. Grabbing me and cassys full attention.

I then got up and basically had to push the bitch off my lap since she wouldnt cooperate. I knocked her name tag off in the process. I picked it up for her and saw it said "Safire"

She walked off pissed and I countinued to throw money on the girls and took sips of my peach ciroc. They was doing there thing while me and cassy was cheering them on.

Cassy: damn bae! She semi yelled as taylor was doing her part of the routine.

They both then climbed up to the top of the same pole. They then droped, spinning and flipping, leaving me and cassy speechless. Left and right all you saw was money flying. They then landed down slowly into a split. And got back up Boeing, after the show they gave us.

Medora: thanks bae, but where yall dancers go I saw them leave. She said putting back on her skirt walking over to me.

Joslyn: she had a salty ass attitude, so I made her leave. Besides I was too busy looking at my baby working that pole. I said grabbing onto her hips and pecking her lips.