#17) afterwards

** 3 & 1/2   months  later **

MedoraPOV

After the acident we where all too shooken up to do anything. Since Taylor been gone, Cassy been locked up in her room crying her eyes out in the middle of the night. Shits been terrible. Hell...even joslyn be around here crying her eyes out for Taylor, and she didn't even like the girl at first.

I've been down and out too, but I've been tryna stay strong for Cassy and joslyn's sake because someone have to be strong for them. I just can't believe I lost my best friend like that. It all just happened so fast.

Me and Mel had to be there for joslyn and Cassy when they where really down and out. I just hope we move past all this. I'm tired of all the crying and whining. I've cryed out all my tears, I've slepted away all the pain and I hope everyone else can move past it.

It was 9:18am, and I was just in bed with joslyn. I had my arms wrapped around her waist, and I was just laying down thinking. I was taken out of my thoughts when I started to feel joslyn shift around to lay on her side, so she was now facing me. She fluttered her eyes open and kissed my fore head once she was fully awake.

Joslyn: good morning baby.

Me: good morning papi chulo (spell check√). I said pecking her lips.

Joslyn: listen babe, I think we all need to start fresh.

Me: what do you mean baby?

Joslyn: I'm saying we should move, we need to get away, California is nothing but a cage we keeping ourselves in. We need a change. I'm tired of being sad.

Me: me too baby, I just wanna get away, I don't even go to work any more. We should just start over.

Joslyn: I know baby, when should we move?

Me: after Jordan's wedding next week

Joslyn: ok, where do you wanna move.

Me: well....I think we all should deside

Joslyn: should we bring Mel

Me: we should see if he wants to, or if he can.

Joslyn: when you gonna let me fuck again baby? She asked smirking

I smiled hard showing my dimples, laughing a little. Me and Joslyn haven't been sexing it lately.

Me: I've been waiting for you baby, but I got you later on daddy. I whispered in her ear seductively before climbing out of bed.

I then when into the bathroom and did my hiegine. after a good 10 minutes, i was now in the shower when i heard the bathroom door open. i peaked my head out the shower doors and saw cassy. 

cassy: hey. she said sitting up on the bathroom sink.

me: hey, wassup girl? i said continuing my shower.

cassy: well i ust got finished talking to mel, and i think i ready to move on.

once i heard that i peaked my head out the shower door and tilted a little.

me: well thats good im happy for you hun and speaking of mel, whats been going on with you two... i trailed off.

she blushed and looked away before speaking.

cassy: well...i dont really know, i would love to take it to the next level with him, but i dont wanna rush things... you know?

me: yea i understand, i think its best for yall to take it slow.