# 1) try again

Joslyn pov

All i wanted to do was beat the hell out of someone. Me and my girl, jenny got into a fight and that bitch really ticked my nerves. So tonight im a free bitch, i might fuck a nigga thats how mad i am.........nahh im not that mad, i dont want no D .

After i went up to my room i just changed into some basketball shorts and a tank top. I ploped down on my bed and turned on the tv. After a while i got on my phone and called my side hoe cherry.

#phone convo#

"hello..."

"what's up cherry baby?"

" oh hey daddy,  you tryna see me tonight"

" hell yea ma you know was up"

"mmmm... What that mouth do thoe?"

"  meet me later and you'll find out baby"

" ok see you later papi "

"ight see ya"

#click(end of phone convo)#

I smiled and bit my lip after geting of the phone with cherry. She had a chocolate colored skin tone and long pretty hair. Her waist was tiny but her ass was big. But she was a lil flat in the boob department.

I sat my phone on my bed next to me and right as i leaned my head back my door creaked open.

Medora: h-hey, can i come in. She said peaking her head through the door.

Me: yea sure lil ma, aint nothing to be scared of, i dont bite....at least not yet. I said licking my lips waiting for her to come in.

Once she came in and i saw her full body i was amazed. She bit her lips and blushed. She had an hour glass figure like cherry, but her ass was a lil bigger and she had some chest, thank god for that.

She came and sat on the edge of my bed. She gave me a quick smile before she turned her head to the tv. I then knew she had dimples on her cheeks, and some pearly white teeth to go with a caramel colored complextion.

I bit my lip and broke the silence between us.

Me: hey look ma...i didnt mean to brush you off earlier, i was just a lil pissed off at my girl jordan. I said scooting down the edge of the bed to sit next to her.

Medora: ha, its ok. Cassy told me that it might have been her.

Me: oh my goodness, cassy got a big ass mouth, what she say? I asked looking her in her eyes.

Medora: oh nothing much, she just said that yall be on and off like crazy doe. She said fliping her wavy hair out of her face.

Medora: thats a lil ridiculous if you ask me she said picking up the remote to change the chanel.  

I cant lie, lil ma was bad, but i aint up for no relationship right now.

I wouldnt mind fucking around but i dont need no strings attached.

She leaned back a little on the bed making her self comfortable while she watched what ever the hell was on tv.

Me: lil ma, can i ask you a question i said rubbing her thigh a little.

Medora: yea was up? She said licking her lips

Me: what the hell is on my tv screen.

Medora: ha you funny daddy,... She said rubbing on my arm

Its called The Originals. She said still rubbing on my arm.

Me: damn, i got you calling me daddy already. I said licking my lips.

She bit her lip and shifted her body towards mines. She started feeling up and down a bitch chest and i was loving every second of it. I even let out a couple of moans, she was turning me on quick.

She then stood up and pushed me back on the bed. I was hesitant at first so i lifted up a little bit before she straddled my lap while i was laying down.

She placed kisses on my neck and jawline before planting one firmly on my lips. That shit felt amazing. Her lips where soft and they felt like they belonged on mines as our lips moved in sync.

The kiss got deeper, but was saddly interupted when cassy called for medora.

Cassy: MEDORA! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE I NEED HELP! She yelled up the stairs.

Medora sighed in a seductive tone.

Medora:well.... We'll finish later she said getting up slowly and walking to the door.

Medora: you coming with ua tonight right? She asked biting her lip and playing in her hair.

Cassy: HURRY UP BITCH! she yelled again.

I chuckled.

Me: hell yea lil ma, im coming for ya. I said sitting up on my elbow, looking up and down at her curvatious body.

Medora: alright see ya later daddy. She said licking her lips and stepping out of my room.

After that i just layed on my bed looking up at the celing. It was now 8:44. I then relized that i made plans for me and cherry to meet up. I guess ill tell her to meet us at the club.

Right as i was about to call her i got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: hey daddy, we leaving at 10:00 so get ready for me ;)

I instantly knew it was medora so i saved her number as "sessy mf" meaning sexy mother fucker

Me: ok i got you lil ma, put on sumthin sexy for a bitch

Sessy mf: yes daddy :-*

I was so turned on by her last text, i was just ready to walk in her room and fuck her. Fuck going to a club for all that four-play.

I then hopped in the shower and called cherry to let her know to meet us at that club around 10:30-11:00.

Damn.... What did i get my self into.