#11) why now?

CassyPOV

No no no no no...... This can't be happening. I just made love to my girl and ate a good ass breakfast and now I have to deal with this bullshit. I can't believe after all these years her ass wants to call me... After all the shit she put me through.

See.... its this girl I used to be with a couple years ago. Her name was Jordan. And I thought she was the love of my life until I found out about her and some girl. I think her name was Sandra or safire or some shit. Long story short she fucked me over and left me heart broken.

She was one of the reasons why I left Chicago and the reason why I met medora. Witch are the only two things I'm happy about at this point, other than my baby Taylor. I feel like this time she's the one. I just hope im right.

So anyways...Jordan called me asking if I can meet her some where around 4:00 to talk about old times. I knew it would be wrong to go and see her so I was gonna talk to medora about it since her and joslyn really knows my situation right now.

Right now I was upstairs in my room and had just got off the phone with jordan. I was so confused that I jumped out onto my bed, smashed my head into a pillow and began to scream. I practically threw a temper tantrum trying to soak in all the information I was just given.

Taylor: hey babe,.....y-you OK. She said slowly stepping into the room.

I stopped instantly hoping that she didn't see me acting like the kid I am.

Me: yes I'm fine baby. I said sighing.

She then flashed a smile before coming over and sitting in my lap side ways.

Taylor: could have fooled me the way you where in here yelling. Are you sure your OK babe? She asked just to be sure.

Me: yes I'm fine bae, what's up? I asked pecking the side of her cheek.

Taylor: nun, medora, joslyn and I where gonna blaze up and watch the grench. She said shrugging her shoulders, smiling afterwards.

i then sat there and smiled taking in her beauty. she was so wonderful and it seem like she came into my life at the right time. it seems like i've known her forever and she completes me. when ever im sad or angry, she always calms me down and i hope that we can go further into our relationship.

taylor: whats wrong baby? she asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

me: yea why you ask boo? i asked, trying to brighten the mood.

taylor: well you was staring at a bitch like she was the last meal on the buffet table. she said chuckling and swiping hair out her face.

i smiled pecking her lips before motioning her to get off my lap. once we where both standing up, i put her on my back and ran down the stairs with her. sadly my foot mised a step and we came tubbling down the steps. we didnt get hurt but we gave medora and joslyn a good laugh.

joslyn: ohhhh nahhhh......yall just got fucked up! she semi-yelled as she laughed into the words.

medora said nothing she just laughed and ended up on the floor holding her stomach.

medora: im h-hipp they busted there ass! she said slowly getting up off the floor laughing.

me: ok it wasnt that funny.... damn. i said shaking my head and laughing along with them.

i giggled a bit and went over to the couch that taylor was already sitting in. we sat and chilled with medora and joslyn just joking around doing dumb shit.

medora: aye best friend, you alright from earlier. we heard you yelling and screaming and shit.

joslyn: ha yeah, was up you act like that bitch.....uhh..whats her name...jordan called  or some shit. she said before i answered medoras question.

once she said jordan it was all she wrote. my entire mood change and i tensed up as i was holding taylor in my arms.

medora: ohh hell nahh, please dont tell me it was that bitch jordan

i sighed and shook my head. unwrapping my arms from around taylor and ran them over my face.

me: if i did i would be lieing. i said looking down at the ground.

joslyn: oh nahh, what did the hoe say? she asked leaning back onto the couch.

taylor: who is the bitch? asked medora on the side.

medora then began to tell her about jordan and i watched as taylor's mood from sweet to sour in an instant. me and joslyn just kept looking back and fort at each other and the girls as she explained every thing to taylor.

after medora was done she sat for a couple minutes trying to let the story soak in. and im guessing after a while she then knew how she felt about it. because once she was done thinking, she leaned back into the couch, crossed one led over the other and put a grin on her face.

taylor: such a shame, she lost the best thing that would have ever happened to her...... all for a drunk and sloppy side bang. i feel sorry for her. she said pulling out her phone and scrolling through instagram.

me: ok so baby do you think i should go and talk to her at four today? i asked to see what she might think.

taylor: hell yeah... long as i can come. she said getting up and sitting next to me and looking stright into my eyes.

joslyn: hell yea, ..... shid ...we all should go and roast the bitch. she said shrugging her shoulders.

me: cool with me im gonna text her now. i said pulling out her phone.

taylor: ight cool..... and i better not find that number saved in your phone later. she said in my ear.

me: oh please... you aint gotta worry about that hoe. all i need is you baby. i said, wispering the last part in her ear seductivly. i could tell that she was biting her lip. so i teased her by slapping her ass little hard. making her let out a soft moan.

i got up of the couch and went up sairs to go get ready for the shit that was about to happen when we meet jordan today.