#9) double date: part 1

Cassy pov

It was now 8:05, and we all where getting ready to go out with our girls. Taylor and medora had planed where we where going to go, but niether one of them would tell us where we were going. To be honest i hope its gonna be a chill night. I just wanna be with my girl taylor thats all, but i dont wanna rush things either.

I could tell that joslyn didnt like her at first.  Anybody could tell really.... I mean come on, we all know that joslyns gonna speak her mind. I just hope that they get along tonight.

I was just getting out the shower. I lotioned up brushed my teeth and picked out an out-fit. (Out fit in media). After i sprayed my perfume and put on my jewlery, it was 8:31  and i was ready to go. I laced up my jordans and walked over to joslyns room to see if she was ready.

Joslyn: hey my fellow bad bitch. She said as i entered her room.

She was puting on her watch and she then grabbed her nerd glasses off the table.

Me: hey baddie, you ready to go? I asked ploping down on the edge of her bed.

Joslyn: hell yea, i cant wait to see what my baby got planed for me.

Me: i know right, i just want the night to be chill. I said pulling my phone out, scrolling through my twitter.

Joslyn: yea, long as we have a good time im good.

I just noded my head saying "mhmm". Still looking at my phone.

Joslyn: you know you got a good girl there, im happy for your lonely ass. She said taking a seat next to me on the edge of her bed.

I looked up for the first time, happy and relieved that she said what she said.

Me: thanks, dont you go breaking my best friend heart. I said nugging her sholder.

Joslyn: you mean medora?.....thats my wifey. I would never hurt her. She said in a serious tone.

I nodded my head and gave her a half hug.

Me: lets go see if our dates are ready. I said getting off her bed.

Joslyn: ight lets go.  She said following behind me.

Once we got down the steps there they where waiting for us at the front door of the house.

Medora: hey baby, yall ready. She said after walking up to joslyn. Peckin her lips a couple times.

Joslyn: yea baby, we hope yall know where yall going. She said with her hands wrapped around medoras waist.

Taylor: dont worry baby it'll be fun. she said walking up to me, wrapping her arms around my neck loose like.

A grin appeared on my face, as me and joslyn looked at each other then back to our dates. I pecked taylors lips a couple times before i spoke.

Me: ight lets go baby. I said grabbing taylors hand, intertwining our fingers.

All we heard was the girls heals clicking down the drive ways as we walked to our cars. Me and joslyn had to let them drive since where we were going was a surprise.

We both tossed our keys to our dates and let them take the wheel.

It took us about 30 mintues to get to the place we where going to but we eventually got there. It was this realy chill resturante called "de ja voo". I was really skeptical at first, but once we got in and settled i was happy.

We where all sitting in a booth together as we waited for our orders. I was sittin next to taylor on one side and joslyn and medora was sitting at the other. The night was going along perfect. We all laughed, talked, ate and ordered desert.

I had my arm wrapped around taylor as she rested her head on me. Medora had her head rested on joslyns sholder, and joslyn had her head rested on the side of medoras head. They looked like puzzle pieces glued together the way they where sitting. I was now even more happier for me and joslyn.

We all sat up once we got our deserts on the table. I ordered chocolate cake, talyor got cookies and ice cream, medora got strawberry cheese cake and joslyn got a fudge brownie with a scoop of ice cream. We where feeding our selves and occationally we would all give our date a bite of each others order. Every thing was going to good.

Once we finished we sat for a while talking about anything under sun. It was now 10:03 and we where ready to go.

Medora: ok, are yall ready for your next surpriese she said leaning up off of joslyn.

Taylor: yea the night has just began. She said looking at me smileing.

Joslyn: ok come on yall. She said getting up frome the booth. We all followed, as taylor payed for our meal.

Once we got out side the door. Medora stopped us in our tracks going threw her purse.

Medora: ok yall, for part two of the night we all need these. She said pulling out stacks off money. She gave every body two, giving each of us a grand total of 20,000.

Joslyn: where did you get all this. She said lifting up her stacks givin to her.

Medora: we saved it up from our last job. She said pointing herself and taylor.

Me and joslyn just shrugged our sholders and walked to our cars.

As taylor drive i became suspisous.

Me: what we need all this money for i asked as taylor drove.

Taylor: for part 2 of tonight, just know that we about to make it rain. Said smiling afterward.

What in the hell do they have planned.