#19) new drama, old bitches

Mel pov*

i woke up to an empty bed. I then rubbed my eyes and sat up, still tired from last night. We went four rounds, that shit was like heaven.

I looked over and saw i had a message on my phone. It was from medora. It said.....

Medora: once yall niggas wake up, meet us at ihop at 11:00am.

After i saw it, i didnt reply. Insted i got up to go to the bathroom since it was already 10:26am. I heard the shower running and the light was on so i knew that cassy was awake.

Then i just went in and took a piss, but cassy peaked her head out the shower door.

Cassy: hey daddy. She said smiling wide. She looked so...perfect.

Me: whats up bae? I asked finishing up and washing my hands.

Cassy: nun, you know we going to ihop right? She asked sticking her head back in the shower so she can finish her shower.

Me: yea i got medora's text. I said before i began to brush my teeth.

Cassy: thats good, so you gonna get in the shower with me bae?

Me: hell yea, daddy about to get in there with you i said after i rinced my mouth out. After that i got in the shower with her.

After about 40 minutes it was 11:02 and me and cassy were ready to leave out the door. She tossed me the keys and we both left to go to ihop. After another 15 minutes we got there at 11:18.

Medora: took yall asses long enough. she said as we sat dawn in the booth across from them.

Me: shut that shit up, whats up doe? I asked taking a look at my menu

Joslyn: aint nothing, but we where thinking about leaving tonight.

Cassy: you mean to go to florida?

Medora: nahh bitch we gonna go to canada first, what you think.

Cassy: shut up man, its too early. She said laughing and shaking her head.

Me: so any way, i dont see whats wrong with leaving early... I said trailing off.

Joslyn: yea bu-  she said before she was cut off by the waiter. His name tag read Daniel

Daniel: can i get you all something to drink.

"Sprite" we all said in unison. We then looked at each other and laughed.

Me: stop tryna be like big daddy. I said as i wrapped my arm around cassy.

Joslyn: shut that shit up man. She said looking at her menu.

Daniel: ok, are yall ready to order or no? He asked.

Medora: nahh not yet man.

Daniel: ok is this lovely lady ready to order. He said trying to flirt with joslyn.

Joslyn just looked at him like "really nigga".

Joslyn: nahh im good nigga. She said wrapping her arm around medora. Then they both had this smirk on their face telling him to keep it moving but he didnt listen.

Daniel: you sure? He asked with a goofy ass smile on his face.

Medora: didnt my daddy say no, fuck off nigga this is all mines. She said runing her hands down joslyns body.

Me and cassy where just sitting their tring not to laugh but you could still hear us snicker.

Daniel: oh damn its like that?

Medora: yea its like that...now go get my sprite and you just might get a tip.

I couldnt hold it in no more and neither could cassy. We both busted out laughing this nigga is wild.

Cassy: oh nahh! She said loud, laughing right after her words.

Mel: ight cool down medora. I said to medora

Daniel: whatever. He said walking off go get oir drinks.

I made sure i followed that niggas every move cause i didnt want that nigga spiting in my drink or no shit like that. Cause i will fuck a nigga up real quick.

He came back with our drinks with a salty ass look on his face.

Daniel: im off the clock now so someone else will take your orders. He told us before walking off.

Almost right after he walked of another waiter came and took our orders. And after 15 minutes our orders came back out hot and fresh.as we where eating i noticed that daniel kept mugging us at one of the open tables he was sitting at. He had on reagular clothes and he was on his phone.

Me: so what time we gonna leave? I asked since it was already 12:45.

Joslyn: well...its like a three our time differnce so we can leave after we leave from here.

Cassy: yea thats cool with me, so we down.

Medora: i guess so. She said before eatting her last piece of bacon.

After that we all just talked and joked with each other. Shit was too funny. Medora kept tryna take food off people plate doe. Her hungry ass. But after a good 10 minutes joslyns smile began to fade away when she seen someone walk through the door.

We all looked over and saw cherry's irrelevant ass walk throigh the door. I dont know if yall remember but cherry was joslyns side hoe before medora came in the picture. But once they officially got togeather. Joslyn dropped cherry's ass like a bad habit.

As she walked over the table, we got quiet and waited for the hoe to say what she had to say.

Joslyn: what yo ass want now. She said looking up at her.

Cherry: hello to you too joslyn. Hey mel........ Cassy.....medora. She said with an evil grin on her face.

We all just looked at her waiting to see what she was gonna sat next.

Cherry: so medora, how are my leftovers. she said with a wide smile on her face, referring to joslyn as her "leftovers"

Medora: ohh...last time i checked joslyn dropped yo irrelevant ass for this fine meal right here. She said pointing to her self.

Cherry: whatever i could have her if i wanted.

Joslyn: who the hell told you that, i dont need yo ass at all. Your walls to loose for me. She said leaning back and putting her arm around medoras shoulder.

Just then daniel came up out of no where.

Daniel: is everything good over here baby? He asked cherry as he put his arm around her waist.

Joslyn: ohh wow it really is smallworld. I thought you would have found someone like me, but yo ass down graded to this nigga.  She said to cherry.

Daniel: whatever man... My bitch way badder anyway.

Cherry looked at him wierd cause he called her a bitch. And we all just laughed.

Joslyn: you thought you did. I bet yo girl cant do this. She said putting. Emphasis on the girl while pointing to medora.

Just then medora brought one leg up from under the table and and put it stright up showing off how flexible she was. And after a couple seconds she put her leg back down. That just escalated into something weird pretty quickly. I just think it was a little...uncalled for.

Cherry: whatever, come on daniel. She said taking his hand

Cherry: yall bitches better watch yall back. She said before storming out the ihop.

After that we finished eating. Then we headed back to the house to go get our things to leave for florida. After 2 hours, we where on the plane and headed to florida. Leaving all the drama behind.