#2) clubin'

Medora pov

It was now 9:27 and i already took a shower and now i was getting dressed. It took me a while to pick the perfect out fit but picked out a lil some thing good for the night.

I lotioned up, and every thing before i put on my black lace bra and matching pantie set. I then got dressed.
(her out-fit in media)

I walked down the stairs and saw cassy sitting at the kitchen island with a little shot glass in her hand.

Cassy: TURN UP BISHHH! she yelled out laughing after she took the shot.

I hyped her up more and we both made noise down the steps, telling joslyn to get her ass down stairs.

I cant wait to see what her sexy ass was gonna wear. I got a little turned on just thinking about it.

Me and cassy got tired of waiting by the steps so we went into the kitchen and poured us another shot of liquor.

It was now 10:03 and me abd cassy where ready to go but joslyn was taking a slow ass time coming down stairs.

Cassy: COME ON BITCH, C'AINT N-NO BODY GET THAT "SWAGED UP" AS YOU CALL IT. She yelled up the steps, puting air quotes around the words swaged up.

I just laughed and shook my head.

Joslyn: shut yo drunk ass up cassy! She semi-yelled walking down the steps.

I licked my lips and bit my bottom lip when i saw her. Her shit was on was on point and she rocked it well.

(Her out-fit in media)

Cassy: i-im not drunk.... Yet. She said giggling afterwards.

Me:yea whatever how let's go. I semi yelled walking to the front door.

As I walked over I felt joslyn's eyes follow my ass the entire time. So I gave her a show and started switching. I then drop my keys, and basically droped it low as I pick my keys up

Joslyn: damn Lil ma. She said just above a whisper following behind me.

I turned around and saw her bite her bottom while walking towards me. She wrapped her arms around my waist.

Joslyn: you look good boo. She said grabbing a hand full of my ass

I let out a soft moan while biting my bottom lip.

Me: mmm... Thanks daddy. I said holding on to her arms.

She licked her lips and right as we where about to kiss Cassy pulled me out the house and down the driveway.

She unlocked the car door and almost hoped into the drivers seat until joslyn came down and stopped her.

Joslyn: yo drunk ass aint bout to drive and crash this bitch. She said snatching the car keys out her hand.

Cassy: c-call me drunk one more time nigga. She said pointing her finger at joslyn.

Joslyn: yea yea yea, sit yo tipsy ass in the back, I want medora in the front with me. She said looking over to me and winking.

I gently blushed and we all got in the car. We was turnt up all the way to the club, listen to loud ass music, driving down the streets of LA. I looked back and saw Cassy take one more shot before we pulled up at the club.

We got out, parked and made our way to the entrance. We then stopped once we got to the front door.

Security: Ayyeee! Joslyn... My nigga. She said dapping up joslyn

Joslyn: was gud nigga. She said as we slowly made our way into the club.

Security: shid, not much have a nice night y'all. He said as we fully enter the club.

The spot was live as fuck. People popping bottles, bomb ass music and some good looking bitches in here too.

We walked up to the v.i.p section since we was meating some of Cassy and joslyn's friends here.

Once we got up there we turned the fuck up real quick after they introduced me to there people.

So we where now having a good time and moved on to smoking a hookah when this hoe, hood rat lookin bitch stepped into the scene following behind joslyn. I mean she wasn't ugly and I know my outfit is kinda small but the way she was dressed she look like all she came out in was a bra and underware it was so revealing. And the colors where so bright and her heals where so tall I thought she was a certified striper

It seem like every body got quiet once they saw her walk in. I even heard some one say "why she bring that bitch?"

I just shrugged it off, sipped my liquor and waited for the hookah to come back to me.

Joslyn then walked over to me with the girl following right behind her.

Joslyn: medora baby! She semi yelled walking over to me.

I leaned over in the tall stool I was sitting in and gave her a hug.

Joslyn: medora the is cherry.... Cherry this is medora. She said introducing us.

Me: hey girl. I said trying to be nice

She looked me up and down and flashed the most fakest smile. Only to roll her eyes and turn her head after wards. Now I know I really don't like this bitch.

I was then pasted the hookah and took a long ass drag to get that hood rat off my brain. I then took another sip out my cup. I then started to feel it.

A few moments later the song "Anaconda" by Nicki manaj came on and I was turnt.

Me: come on daddy. I said pulling joslyn off the couch, loud enough for that girl cherry to hear.

We got out on to the floor and I worked that bitch. Joslyn grabbed my  hips tight as I twerked and grinded on her. A couple minutes into the song and we had a crowd around us cheering us on saying things like "ayyyee!" and "get it!" I then got an applause when I droped down into a split.

Thought the whole thing joslyn would bite her lips, say "damn boo" or moved her hips to the beat along with me on certain parts in the song. Once it ended we dance to a few other songs and went back to v.i.p area.

Right as we sat down , cherry grabbed up joslyn and sat her in a chair when the song "body party" came on by ciara.

She grinded her hips and joslyn liked every minute of it. I knew i was starting to loose her attention so I had to do something quick.