intro

I was on my plane heading off LA, California, when i began thinking.

My name is Medora Monroe and I'm 19. I was just thrown out of my moms house because she found out about what i do for a living.

I'm a stripper. Not a hoe, not a prostitute, not a slut, just a girl dancing for tips. I'm not gonna say its the best job but is sure does pay a lot and it took care of me real well. My mom was very strict, and for me to have a job like that did not sit well with her at all. Honestly i kinda like what i do, long as I'm making my money it dont matter to me.

My best friend Cassandra lives down in LA, so when i told her about what happened she said i can stay with her since she living in this big ass house.

It all just happened so fast, i didn't realize what i was leaving behind in Chicago. I was gonna miss my older sister Michelle, but it was so much drama in Chicago that i was glad to leave as well. I just hope that drama stays in Chicago.

I then snapped out of my thoughts and put my earphones in and closed my eyes and slept for the rest of the flight.

✈~ ✈~ ✈~ ✈~ ✈~

After the flight, i got my bags and took a van to Cassandra's house.

It took a good hour or two to get there but once i did i was real tired and ready to lay down.

I called Cassandra to let her know I was outside. A few minutes later she came out and helped me with my bags as she embraced with a warm welcome.

Cassy: I'm so glad you got here safe. She said bringing in half of my bags as i carried the other half and waddled into the house.

Her house was big and beautiful. She had everything from flat screens, to marble tables and nice furniture. She led me to my room and we threw everything on my bed, so we can go grab something to eat be fore i put away all my clothes. We ended up ordering Chinese food and we where now chilling in the dining room.

Cassy: omg i have to introduce you to my room mate. She said swallowing her food a lil funny since she tried to talk at the same time

I kinda choked on my food a little when she told me because i had no idea she had a roommate.

Me: y-you never told me you had a room mate. I said patting my chest from coughing.

Cassy: well I'm telling you now, so get over it bitch. She said taking a bite out of her egg roll

I just laughed and shook my head. She is so crazy.

Cassy: anyway, since your here, where gonna go out tonight and celebrate.

Me: yass bitch turn up! Im down.

Cassy: ight cool, we gonna have a ladies night.

Me: where's this room mate of yours. I said sounding curious.

Cassy: she shou- . she began to say until the front door opened.

In came this girl on her phone looking salty as fuck.

Cassy: oooh, hay boo, medora this is joslyn. She said dragging us off the couch and walking towards the front door.

Me: hey girl, im medora. I said holding my hand out to shake it.

Joslyn: yea whatever. She said walking past us and heading up stairs to im guessing her room. Damn want bit her on the ass this morning.

I just shrugged it off and sat in the couch.

Cassy: oh dont worry bout her... She probably got into a fight with her girlfriend.

Me: oh word? I said shocked that she was lesbian.

Cassy: yea they always make up and brake up but its cool, just talk to her a lil latter boo. She said flipping through channels on tv.

I nodded my head interested. I wonder what's really up with this joslyn chick.

I then chilled with cassy the rest of the afternoon. And all i had on my mind was joslyn