#14) goodbye California

Taylor pov.

I woke up, wrapped tightly in cassys arms. I didnt want to wake her out of her sleep so i just layed there for a minute thinking about what happened last night at the beach.

Yea i know that jordan is in a unstable place in her life, but im pretty sure that she dont have to be all up under cassy like how she is.I mean i trust cassy and all but i know she would fall right into her trap if it was good enough. I just hope shes gonna be smart about the whole situation.

After a while i needed to get up to use the bathroom so turned and wiggled my way down to get out of her arms. But i got stuck when she gripped her arms around me again. But insted of her wrapping them around my waist, they where around neck and my face was now planted firmly in the front of her boy shorts so i had a face full of her crotch.

Cassy: damn bae, you was about to go down on me and i was still sleep. She said looking down at me and unwrapping her hands from around my neck.

Taylor: hahaha, no bitch. I was tring to get out of bed, but you had me all wrapped up. I said a little irritated

She looked at me for a minute then laughed at how stupid i sounded.

Cassy: damn bae no need to be rude. She said rolling over annd sitting up on the bed.

Taylor: im sorry bae im just a lil down thats all i said getting up walking over to the bathroom slowly.

Cassy: aww, how about we go take a bath. She said walking up behind me, placing her hands on my shoulders kissing my neck.

I closed my eyes, noded my head and tilted my head back in pleasure as she placed love bites on my neck.

We inched our way into the small bathroom conected to our room in the big ass RV, as she walked behind me with her arms still on my shoulders and our body's up against each others.

I started up the water for the bath as cassy brushed her teeth and began to take off her clothes.

Taylor: now that i think about it what are we doing on this RV any way baby? I asked running my hands through the water.

I felt that it was right temperature so i took off my tank top, leaving me in my bra and boy shorts.

Cassy: well, joslyn planed this whole thing really. She said steping out of her boy shorts so she was now left in a bra.

Cassy: all i know is that we gonna stop at a few cites in the country and something about our big trip at out last stop. She said shaking off her bra.

I noded my head looking over her body. I licked my lips, ready for our bath to begin. I brushed my teeth as she stepped and sat in the tub. And once i was done i got in with her, and we let the hot steamy water relax our bodies. We then felt the RV move, telling us we where on our way.

Joslyn pov

i was just laying in bed with medora, talking about our trip around the country.First we gonna stop at vagas for 5 days. Then second we off to New Orleans just in time for mardi gras, but befor then we gonna stop in texas for a quick stop. And our last stop is in Miami for another five d days and then we leave for our big trip. So its gonna be 5 days in vagas, 2 days in texas, 3 days in new orleans and another five days in miami. Not including the time it takes us to get there. All in all we where gonna be busy running around the country.

Right now me and medora was laying on our sides, face to face just talking and joking.

Medora: daddy you are too nice. She said running her finger down my cheek.

Me: what do you mean baby? I asked resting my head on her tiny waist.

Medora: you know... all of this.. i really appreciate you baby. She said kissing my nose.

Me: now i know you aint about to give me that weak ass kiss and leave.

Medora: im not daddy. She said before kissing me passionately.

I then deepened the kiss, pulking her up on my lap as i turned on my back without braking the kiss. She was now straddinging me and the kiss got heated. She then started kissing down my neck and i tilted my head back and closed my eyes in pleasure.

Me: b-baby i- h-have to start driving. I said gently pulling her up by her shoulders.

Medora: awww....ok daddy, just know you owe me something later. She said biting her lip after wards and getting up off the bed.

She then strutted her way to the bathroom and i watched her ass the whole time. Once she was fully in the bathroom i got up and put on a t-shirt since i was in a bra and basketball shorts.

I went into the bathroom and thankfully medora was in the bathtub sitting on her phone.

Me: who you textin? I asked looking over at her before picking up my tooth brush.

Medora: just michelle ratchet ass.... her and kelly was at red lobster eating hela biscuits. She said not taking her eyes off the phone.

In my head im like i almost for got about them too. The situation at the house with that nigga mark was too funny, but i didnt know that them two was still keeping contact.

Me: oh word?

Medora: yea, look. She said showing me here oh I ne that had a picture of kelly and michelle with biscuits in there mouths.

I laughed and began to brush my teeth. And once i was done i started to walk out but stopped when i heard medora voice.

Medora: where you going babe? She asked with a puppy face.

Me: i got to start driving if we gonna get to vagas in time. I said leaning on the door frame.

medora: ok daddy... drive safe. She said seductively, raising her one of her bubble filled legs up , showing off how flexible she was.

Me: uuuuuu make it so hard for me not to fuck you. I said acting fustrated while walking out the room.

I when up to thd front of the bus and began to drive hoping that the day would go by real quick.