#26) taken (THE END)

Mel pov*

Me: Taylor?..... I asked confused.

taylor: m-m-me-mel. she studdered

taylor: w-what a-are y-you doing a-all the w-ay ou-t here? she asked terrified.

just as everything processed in my head, i was enraged.

me: I SHOULD BE ASKING YOU!! WE THOUGHT YOUR SIMPLE ASS WAS DEAD...AND IT WAS ALL JUST A FRUNT! i shouted as i inched my way in the door as she backed up scared for her life.

she then fell and helled her arms up as i watched down on her. i had anger written all over me and i didnt know if i wanted to strangle her for all the pain she put us through or beat her for messing with cassy's heart like she did cause i knew she was cheating all along. and as these thoughts crossed my mind i couldn't help but calm down because i began to feel like i helped her cheat on cassy. its just that at the time i really wanted cassy to be with me, so i let taylor screw up and i slowly walked in and catched cassy as she was falling. no just so where clear i didnt know that she was still alive but i did know she was cheating.

at this time i was now pacing back and forth in her living room as taylor sat on the couch watching my every move. i then sat on the couch and put my head down into my palms.

me: why did you do it? i asked just above a whisper.

taylor: w--w-what. she studdered. i could tell that she began to cry as her voice cracked.

me: WHY!..... did you do it. i said calming my self down as i looked at her scared body tremble and shake.

me: why? i asked weak

taylor: i-i-i c-c-couldnt...... she began to say

me: COULDNT WHAT! i semi-yelled as i grew impacient.

taylor: hurt cassy any more! she yelled back out.

i looked at her kind of confused even though i knew she was cheating.

taylor: if i didnt leave...timothy was gonna come after me and every one i loved, and on top of that i was cheating on the girl.....i couldnt st-stay i-i j-just c-c-c-couldnt. she said as she beagan to cry out loud.

me: are you talking about timothy baxter? i questioned curious.

she didnt say any thing. insted she looked at me and nodded her head yes.

i was too in shock when i heard those words. i cant believe that he was still alive too. I thought I put an end to him a while back..I guess I didn't shoot the nigga in the right spots.

Me: how do you know him? I questioned curious cause Tim was a coldblooded killer out here in these streets.

Taylor: the streets nigga...where else? She snapped at me with attitude

Taylor: long story short, I owe him some shit and if I don't pay it back he killing anybody I loved...including you.

Her last two words struck red in my eyes. Not only is this nigga still alive, but he know where I be, and I can't live like that. Its time to take his ass out fCinnabon: After taking a little time to think about everything I came up with a plan.

Me: ight taylor listen...I know how we can take him out, I just need your help.

Taylor: ok cool, any thing to get me out of this situation.. She said desperate.

I stood up and looked around before leaving out.

Me: ok, its a little late to plan tonight but ill hit you up later so we can discuss this.