#3) late night

JOSLYN POV

After we dropped cherry off at her house we started to drive home. I was in the front seat, Medora was in the passenger seat and cassy was in the back seat knocked out .  so its just me and Medora.

We where listening to slow songs as we cruised down the highway. After a couple songs she started to get real touchy. Her hands roamed up and down my pants and, sometimes when i would stop for a light, she would lean over and kiss on my neck, pulling on my clothes.

Me: damn boo, let me get off the highway first. I said as she kissed my neck again.

Medora: I'm sorry daddy I just can't help my self. She said pulling gently on my jacket. I looked back and saw that Cassy was sleep, so I could pull over and give medora what she was asking for.

It was around 2:30 when I pulled over to a parking space in a dark corner of a mall parking lot, and the dark colored car should most likely go unnoticed.

Once I reached a complete stop, I took off my jackets and got to work. I pulled her into my lap, straddling me as we shared a long, lustfulled kiss. She took off her cropped top and threw it over to her side of the car. She then took my shirt off, revealing my navy blue sports bra.

She the gave me another long kiss while caressing my chest so I let go a couple moans in between the kiss. After several minutes of this position, I the pulled away from the kiss almost gassping for Air. I lift her up just a little bit and leaned her back on the starring wheel, without pushing car horn.

I then lifted her skirt and placed my head in between her legs. Once I began to flick my tongue she squirmed and tilted her head back, moaning in pleasure.

Medora: ahhh....fuck daddy i-i-im b-b-bou t-to.....ahhh shit! She yelled/moaned the last part.

I then kept flicking my tongue around in her wetness, hitting her spot each time. And her legs shook and trembled as she came in my mouth. I swallowed all of her juices, satisfyed because she tasted nice and sweet like candy. I sat her back in her seat as she regained her self from the sexual high. After she stopped trembling she put her thumb in her mouth smiling hard.

Cassy: mmm, y'all bitches nasty, and y'all in my car. She said shocking me and medora.

We both looked back and saw that she was sitting up, with her hands crossed over her chest, with an evil looking grin spread across her face.

Cassy: I'm gonna find a bitch and fuck her in your car next time. She said shaking her head and pointing at me

Me: go on with all that bullshit, where y'all wanna go since its only 3:50am. I said looking at medora and cassy.

Medora: I want a burger daddy. She said running her hand down my shoulder, stopping at my elbow.

Cassy: Mc. Donalds? She asked

Medora: yea ima get a big mac. She said putting her thumb back in her finger leaning her head on the window.

Me: damn boo, I thought I was your big mac. I said sarcastically

Cassy: that's the most cornyest thing I've ever heard your bitch ass say. She said laughing.

Me: shut yo "I need some pussy" head ass up. I said starting the car up.

Cassy: ha ha ha..... No bitch she said rolling her eyes.

All I could do was shake my head and laugh.

And with that we stopped at mc Donalds and went home.