#5) wifey material

Medora POV

I woke up in joslyns bed with a wide smile on my face. One of her hands was on my tiny waist and the other was tucked under her head. I  I  just looked at her, soaking in her beauty.

Joslyn: I know a bitch sexy and all, but you ain't got to rape me with your eyes boo. She said with her eyes clothes.

Me: well I just wanted to look at my daddy, is that a problem? I asked rolling my eyes.

Joslyn: hell nahh it ain't a problem boo. You don't even have to rape me, I'll give it up to your sexy ass. She said, pecking my lips afterwards.

She then rolled out of the bed and got up to go to the bathroom connected to her room. But before she did I leaned over and smacked her ass hard.

Joslyn: ayeeee! I don't do that shit. Why you hitting on your daddy? She said semi yelled with a smile on there face.

Me: ohh daddy I won't do it again, but you got a nice ass doe. I said winking at her.

Joslyn: OK. Ima  make sure you know not to play with daddy. She said pointing at me before walking into the bathroom.

Once she left out the room I got on my phone when I got an unexpected text from my sister Michelle.

Michelle:

Where in the fuck are you!?

Me:

Oh ma didn't tell you?

Michelle:

Oh plz don't tell me you decided to be a bitch when my wedding is TODAY!!?

At that point I was shocked. A couple tears had fludded out of my eyes and I was hurt. I for got all about my sisters wedding. But after I thought about it I honestly didn't want to gom her so called "fiance" was flirting with me and kept trying to get me in bed with him. I was beyond done and realized if my bitch ass sister couldn't realize that then she could kiss my ass, since that's what she was doing to that lame nigga mark.

And I guess I didn't text this bitch soon enough cause she sent me another irrelevant text message.

Michelle:

Its ok, go a head and be like your dead beat daddy and leave. I know you was mad cause mark wouldn't Mary you.