Drugged

Safoora POV:

I was back in the same spacious bedroom, my figure sobbing harshly on the bed-like canopy. My hair spilled down my back as I hugged my knees tightly, while my sobs wracked my frame echoing around the quietness of room.

No.

She wasn't me of course because... she was the same exact girl calling out for me the other day.

Suddenly, there was a sudden thunderous rap on the massive glass window. With a jolt, she abruptly lifted her head and wiped her tears furiously as she feigned to act perfectly normal. 

She immediately jumped off her bed and looked out at the window catiously as if it'll shatter anytime soon. "Who's there?" She narrowed her eyes fearfully, her voice shook, as she pulled her long blonde hair into a messy bun away from her face.

That's when I noticed her familiar blazing eyes. Hazel.

Umme Qulsum.

My adorable sister. 

She was so much older now, twenty perhaps or somewhere around that age of youth.

The window shutters slammed open and the 'assassin' girl with midnight hair tumbled on the floor silently, her feet landing on the floor softly like a ninja. Just like previously, her hair was under the covers of her hooded leather jacket. She was wearing the same black outfits; dark jeans, leather fingerless gloves and a mask to cover her identity.

"My Grace." The girl instantly mocked a bow towards Umme Qulsum.

"Why did you come here?" Umme Qulsum rushed towards her worriedly holding her forearms, biting her lips and frantically looking towards the door like someone will enter the room anytime and kill them both.

"To rescue you, duh." The girl rolled her eyes, her orbs blazing with fury.

Umme Qulsum gave out an irritable huff, clenching her head tightly between her hands with a loud painful groan. "There is no way out. I tried. I really tried. He's got me controlled under his dominance--"

"Killing is always an option." The assasin girl smirked poisonously, pulling out her knife again from her pocket like it was a piece of toy as she unconciously played with the blade with her fingertips. "Trust me, he won't even know what struck him. This knife will just blend in the air and whiz straight for his heart. Trust me!" Furiously, she threw the knife without a warning, and like a lightning strike the knife whizzed in the air and hit one of the faces of a portrait. Her target. 

Woah, she was damn good at this. 

Umme Qulsum widened her eyes in horror and quickly shook her head vigorously. "No, forget about me." She frantically looked around for intruders in her empty room before edging towards her and whispering something secretive in her ear, gesturing towards her abdomen with a teary voice. As soon as she was done, Umme Qulsum immediately broke down in a fit of sobs again as she cradled her face between her palms. 

Startled by the secretive news, the black hooded girl backed away with sock and disturbance. "What the heck, Umme Q?" She seethed, fisting her leather gloved hands with fury. "That's it, I am squeezing his heart out--" 

Umme Qulsum immediately held her back by the shoulders stubbornly looking straight into the girl's eyes. "Hey, Leave me. I mean... where would we go even after I escape? He'll find me anywhere in the world, he's too powerful anyway. Do you even know how high his status is?"

"Save yourself from him, the guy who's abusing you. Okay?" Umme Qulsum patted her shoulders. Just like me, out of instinct, my sister pulled down the girl's mask and stared at the bruises on her face with uneasiness and horror. "Oh Allah, what did he do to you? Save yourself. If you save yourself, we'll all be happy. Okay?"