Completed

Hawa POV:

"Hawa, test me. Please my sabaq, do you like not care about me?" Safoora whined, biting her lips stressfully as she sat on my bed crying her heart out. "If I don't read this to you, I won't know it in class, and if I don't know it, I'll be a day behind in finishing the Quran. Please!"

"Come on Safoora, I can't. Today, I have the final presentation scheduled for my project. Huzaifah's gonna be angry if I'm late!" I mumbled nervously, remembering his attitude towards Ashadiyah. I do not wanna be on his bad books!

"Oh come on, he'll probably just lecture you if he's really mad. Trust me, I've been in the position millions of times!" Safoora smiled smugly. "I'll teach you the protocols. Once you see him lecturing you. Close your eyes and take a deep breath, in and out. Imagine butterflies, horses, unicorns, and who knows, you'll even forget him sitting in front of you."

"Wow, I must tell him this now." I rolled my eyes, remembering the day Huzaifah lectured her for hitting Adam's head with a basketball. 

"Woah," Safoora groaned, "We've got our secrets too, you can't tell him everything!"

"I won't, I was kidding." I laughed. 

"Hawa please, I need to be hundred percent sure I know my sabaq." She whined again, sitting on her bed fully clothed for her morning class from head to toe. She's such a pain!

"Nope," I replied curtly, wrapping my long hair in a bun swiftly and shoving my abaya over my clothes. "Call your brother and read to him!" I ordered infuriated, hurling my device at her

"Yay!" She beamed, "That's such a great idea!" She called her brother instantly waiting for him to pick up. 

"Hello," Huzaifah said gruffly. "Assalamu alaikum Eve."

"I'm not Eve, stupid," Safoora screamed. 

Why did he have to call me Eve put of all names? I hated that nickname, I needed to shut him up. For once, I felt how Abu Hurairah's pain when he was called 'Father of Cats' constantly, a nickname he hated. However, I bet 'Father of Cats' was a better nickname than Eve. My name was already so short, how short did he want it to be?

"Oh, my bad." He replied tiredly, "What do you want?"

"Test me please?" She begged.

"Isn't Hawa there?" 

"She said to read to you. She's trying to get ready as fast as possible just to be on time in class for you. Isn't that so sweet?" She cooed, winking at me through the mirror that we were both looking at. I glared dangerously at her, quietly fixing my scarf as she talked animatedly with her brother.

"Oka,  just start your sabaq and make it quick. I don't have time for this, but I'm still forcing myself." He commanded boredly, dodging her last question. "My class will start soon!"

"Thanks, bro, you're such a sweetheart!" She replied, beginning her sabaq immediately. It took fifteen minutes until she was done reading to him.

"Great, your good to go Saff!" Huzaifah stated lazily. "Can you tell Eve to be a little quicker?"

"Yeah, I'll be right there," I yelled, hastily tying my niqab on my head and picking up my backpack to head out.

"Hey, Huzaifah remember last night?" Safoora teased her brother, laughing.

"Shut up!" He growled, hanging up instantly.

Safoora gave me my tablet as I shoved it in my bag and slung it over my shoulder. "What happened last night, did you do something stupid? I'm sorry I just ended up sleeping, he probably had to do everything by himself." I asked as guilt overtook me.