Obliterated

"And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to him, he will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And he will provide for him from sources he could never imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then he will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish his purpose. Indeed Allah has set a measure for all things." (Surah Talaq)

Remember Allah can make the impossible possible. If the sahabah's, one of the worst species of humankind could become one of the world's star, also beg Allah and achieve their dream (i.e. force a shooting lava down the volcano back again, run across the river with only a horse, and etc.) then anything is possible. To believe that Allah has the power over everything is known as iman, and with strong imaan, we can potentially be like the sahabahs if we tried. It's not impossible!  Sahaba's believed in the impossible, they believed in Allah's supernatural power, and they got what they wanted. They made Allah happy, they ran towards his path, and Allah gave them literally everything. 

___________________________

Safoora POV:

My eyes slowly drifted open. Everything was blurry. My cornea was blinded by the light's luminescence, and I instantly fastened my eyes. After a few seconds of regaining my strength, I opened my eyes again, this time liesurely. Why did it feel like ages since I last opened my eyes?

With the rigidity power in my figure, I sat up on the bed with much struggle. My head pounded heavily, and I squinted my eyes under the strong illumination of the light radiating around the room like I was a lab rat being examined by various different scientists. Why did they even install bright lights inside this room? Was I being experimented in a lab or something? 

Momentarily, my eyes scanned the room, and to my terror I was inside a hospital. I hated hospitals. Sure, I can work in hospitals when I grow up, but the idea of being a patient myself was utterly gruesome. Revolting!

Why was I inside a hospital room to begin with?

My eyes continued travelling around the room, and to my horror one of Paxton's friends was sitting adjacent to my bed. His head was rested on the edge of my bed with his eyes closed, and one of his hands was firmly enclosed upon mine. Yuck!

My heart beated wildly in my ribcage, and my mind switched frantically onto panic mode. Automatically, my brain was sketching out rough diagrams signalling my mind for an escape route. I had to get out of his sight before he awakened and wickedly threatened me to surrender to Paxton's torment. I wasn't surrendering to Paxton anytime soon, and if he was one of his minions at bay, I had to put up a fight and grapple him down.

With much cautiousness, I silently wriggled my hand free from his, and peered down at the peach coloured floor that wasn't much farther away from the bed. With a silent exhale, I removed the white hospital blanket away from my body, and slowly dangled both my feet down the bed. Bismillah!

As soon as I landed my feet on the ground, my legs lost their stability, my knobby knees gave in, and I crashed against the floor with my IV pole raming down loudly beside me. Great, now that friend of Paxton's was awake!

Why did I feel like I never ever stood up before?

"Safoora!" I heard his exaggerated voice dashing closer to me with alarm. Great Safoora, great! Now, he gets a full view of you because you stupidly jumped off the bed without a second thought.

My heart pounded louder with terror, and the worst of all was that my hijab to the least was gone. I was in a blue printless hospital gown, and my long hair flowed down my shoulders freely. I was so exposed!

Had Paxton come to see me while I was in the hospital, had he seen me hijabless? If his friend saw me, then Paxton probably did have a huge glimpse of me in one of my most vulnerable moments. My anger boiled at it's highest peak, and I fisted my hands with rage. I hated him!