Shopping

Abu Hurairah POV:

BAM! BAM!

There was a loud knock on my door. 

Why was my door locked again?

I was on my holoscreen playing one of the recent popular games with Ali, who was also online battling me in the game. My headphone was a hairband over my head, and I veered the car away from Ali's clutches before I had once again lost the game to him. 

Oh yeah, I remember... I was trying to forget the bullshit Hawa said to me earlier. Did she really have a dream of me marrying? What the hell? Or was she messing with my head again? Why did people have to marry anyway. It was just all bullshit!

I just wanted a proper life right now, with no extra headaches and stresses. I already have too much girls in my life, one more will just kill me. Not to mention the headache of a new brother-in-law I'd be having once Huzaifah comes in. Oh shit, what about the stampede of babies that follows after it all?

Nooo. Please god have mercy, I didn't want to day anytime soon.

Why am I stressing over this stupid stuff right now when I am just a fourteen? Wow, stupid me.

"Hurairah, I know you're in there." Hawa said from the other side of the door. "You're not moping around, your playing games. Drop the act, I can hear your shouts from downstair!"

"I was moping, but I am trying to kill the pain away slowly." I retorted, keeping my eyes fixed on my red car on the screen as I raced past Ali. 

" What Abu Hurairah? I thought we are were friends, you're using me to kill your pain away." Ali yelled disbelievingly through the headphone, like an offended girl who just got cheated on. 

"You shut up!" I scolded. 

"Why did you say shut up to me?" Hawa asked in disbelief from the other end of the door. I facepalmed myself. Why was their so much misunderstandings today? As usual, she was my older sister; I always respected her, never said shut up to her like other disrespectful younger siblings out there. The prophet said 'respect your elders', and I respected her with all my heart even though she was a year older. Not much.

"I said that to Ali. He got offended, thinks I cheated on him." I explained to Hawa who chuckled  from the other end of the door. 

"You are cheating on me!" Ali yelled furiously while I rolled my eyes keeping a strong hold on my game controller. "I am your only best friend. Who are you making friends with behind my back?"

"Shut up and play!" I murmured to him, making him lightly chuckled. 

"Just to let you know, I never said anything bad. It was something good, wasn't it?" Hawa said softly from the other end of the door. "Anyways, it's you're choice if you wanna stay locked up in your room." Hawa paused, and before I knew it, her footsteps faded away leaving me alone again. 

I simply didn't care. It was my life, and no one was permitted to dictate my poor soul without professional consent. 

"What were you crying about anyway?" Ali asked curiously. 

"Nothing." I replied flatly.

"Oh come on. You can trust me, no one would know, not even Huzaifah." Ali pleaded. "Crossing my fingers!"

"I can't see them!"

Ali sent me a crossed finger emoji instead, and I chuckled. "Fine. Hawa said she had a dream about me and my wife. Apparently she was very pretty and has green eyes--" What the hell was I rambling about? I quickly stopped myself and cleared my throat. "I just left the room cause I didn't even know if she was lying. I just don't wanna fill my ear with unnecessary bullshit."