Dawn

Huzaifah POV:

Sitting downstairs in the lab with Adam, I was designing a blueprint planning for the invention Dr. Mike had ordered us to work on.

"Bro," Umme Qulsum panted heavily, bursting in through the door. 

Not again!

"What did I say about-"

"You need to come now, Saff and Cat are fighting." She panicked, "They are saying all the bad words in the world."

"Why?" I groaned to myself, throwing my head back. Why did I have to deal with this? Why couldn't they just get along like any normal couple? "Sorry Adam, I have to manage those two. Be back in a minute!" I mumbled, getting up from my chair. Adam narrowed his eyes and nodded curtly before getting back to work.

I opened my cupboard and took out the 'mouth filters' that I invented specifically for them a few years back and stomped my way up the stairs angrily with Umme Qulsum tailing by my side. As soon as I arrived in the living room, I found them locked in a fierce battle of argument.

"What the f*ck is your problem?" Abu Hurairah yelled dangerously on top of his lungs glaring at Safoora. For the record, Abu Hurairah barely lost his temper, it was either Safoora hit his last nerve or he was just stressed out with his life. I was just glad the parents weren't around or they would be grounded for a very long time.

Umme Qulsum gasped loudly, placing both her hands on her mouth. "He's saying all the bad words he knows in alphabetical order."

"You're the assh-" Safoora shouted angrily, pointing at him threateningly. Before she could continue her sentence I placed my so called mouth filters on her and Abu Hurairah's mouth. Why couldn't they control their temper and the sentences that they spat at each other? 

"Eww, what is this? It looks like dog muzzles!" Abu Hurairah shrieked, trying to take it off but luckily I had strapped it on his head firmly making sure it won't open without a passcode. Smart right?

"Yeah, I look ugly now." Safoora frowned. 

I rolled my eyes angrily, "Why are you two always cursing and in front of a child, seriously guys?" I yelled, pointing at Umme Qulsum who had her eyes widened and mouth clamped with both her of hands. "Is that what you two are going do when you have kids, swear and curse for every little thing?"

"Qulsum was here?" Abu Hurairah said guiltily, looking at Umme Qulsum. "Sorry baby, you shouldn't have seen that."

"What is this thing for?" Safoora pointed towards my mouth filter invention, trying to take it off. 

"Every single time you say a bad word, this device stops you and replaces the word with an appropriate one with your recorded voice." I smirked.

"Fu--Flowers." Abu Hurairah tried saying the 'F' word only to be stopped by the device. "I swear I did not say flowers. It was this thing!"

"What did I just say about bad words?" I shouted angrily, "The prophet said to watch your tongue because it is the cause to all sins and clearly you both are controlled by shaytan. You're both Shaytan's first target because you two have the Quran in your hearts which others lack to have and because of that ... you' re very special to Allah and Allah has granted a Huffaz many gifts in this world and in the hereafter. There's many people out there who look upto you because of your status which is why shaytan will try with all his power to lead you astray so he can bring you down. And for a hafiz who commits sins carelessly, the punishment is greater for them in the hereafter compared to any normal person because .... they are knowledgable people." I sighed heaily, "Guys, please don't fall into his trap, dodge them with all your abilities and inshallah you both will be victorious in this world and in the hereafter."