Bonus Chapter

Okay, this chap is written from different prespective of the new characters. Hope you enjoy!😉

Harun POV:

"Shut up!" I screamed, staring at the ceiling from my bed, and plugging my fingers in my ears to muffle out Musa's screechy song. I was grounded in my room with nothing but my bed and clothes located in my wardrobe. Dad had taken all my toys and devices leaving me in a complete dead zone, but I'd rather stay laying dead on my bed than hear Musa sing on top of his lungs in the washroom. It was a complete torture!

"I love you, you're so beautiful. I know my akhi's jealous..." He was for sure talking to his reflection in the mirror, and for the fact I looked exactly like him, there was nothing to be jealous about. "My uncle Hurairah is a zombie, I have a hunch. He starves on brains, I have a hunch. He scares me, he gives me the goosebumps..." His muffled lyrics reached my ears, and I groaned stuffing my face under the pillow and biting it's white fabric. Oh, why did mom have to conceive two of us?

"Uncle Hurairah, I hateee youuuuu..." He stretched his voice loudly on top of his lungs, and I immediately sat up with frustration ready to bang my head on the wall.

That was it. He hit my last nerve!

I didn't understand why Mom had placed my and Musa's bedroom beside each other. I didn't want to hear his private staged performance every time he went in there.

Stomping my way down the hall, I crept towards the washroom finding the door part way open. I peeked in, and my jaws flew down. Musa had taken some shaving cream--god knows where he got that from since dad never uses that-- applied it on his chin, and began doing a silly dance using the shaving cream bottles as his mike. "Hey there handsome!" He wiggled his eyebrows at himself in the mirror inspecting his newly transformed self.

I rolled my eyes. Was I this annoying with other people?

Opening his washroom door fully wide, I screamed on top of my lungs. "Umme Q, come see what your nephew is doing under your supervision. It is an urgent request, please!"

Huffing, Umme Qulsum immediately rushed up the stairs confirming to my appeal. "What's wrong?"

"Woah people," Musa rebuked like he was our manager, quickly taking hold of the door and trying to close. "Some privacy here! I was in the middle of some important business--"

"Musa!" Umme Qulsum shrieked, opening the door entirely wide with a frown and shaking her head like the controlling aunt she was. "Wash your face now, leave the shaving cream alone, and leave the restroom when you're done using it. Now!"

"Oh man," Musa whined, his shoulder slumping down as he threw the shaving cream far in the cabinets where it belonged, and harshly splashed water on his face. "But, I looked so much sexier with the shaving cream."

"Pssh, more like an old man." I retorted, rolling my eyes while leaning on the door frame.

"Oh, you shut up. I was having the time of my life, and you killed it. Hmph!" He frowned, glancing at me through the mirror with his face dripping as he continued splashing water. 

I smirked. Harun wins once again!

***************

Umme Qulsum POV:

"Okay, listen!" Abu Hurairah whispered, looking around the halls of the hospital hoping Musa would not pop out of thin air. We were in front of an empty brain surgery room, and the surgeries were scheduled to begin in a half an hour from now. Until then, my cousin was free to do as he desired.

"I'm listening!" I nodded, giving him the permission to continue his master plan.

He smacked on his disposable mask and gloves, and straightened his white lab coat. "Musa's coming here in a few minutes to see me. We all know his fear of zombies, and how he thinks I'm a zombie since I work with brains, right?" He laughed. "So, I'll show him that I'm a zombie as he expects me to be, and you bring him to my ward in this surgery room in a few minutes."