Protective

Hawa Pov:

"It's not what you think Hurairah, me and Huzaifah are just forcefully paired up for this project." I said hastily, before he could make any stupid assumption. 

"Excuses, excuses, excuses,"  He smirked."You're covering up for what you have sinned for. You're meeting up with a guy? I should have known, I guess I just have to do the right thing and tell mom and dad to get you married off. At least you are going to abstain from all the sins." He sighed heavily looking glum as usual. He dragged his hand through his hair as he looked far off, he was clearly trying to get me mad. 

"I did no such thing and if you tell mom and dad..." I scolded. "Abu Hurairah I'll do something really bad to you that you'll regret even telling mom and dad. Do I make myself clear?"

"Woah, woah, chill I was just pulling your leg. Just to let you know, if you're working with him alone, I am not giving you my blessing." He folded his arm across his chest stubbornly looking at me.

"Well I am not asking for your blessings, I don't need any blessings, except from Allah." I rolled my eyes. "It's just a a stupid project."

"Fine then, I'll just go snitch on mom and dad that you're working with a guy after school." He muttered, turning around pretending to walk away from me

"How did you even know I am working with Huzaifah after school?" 

He stopped dead in his tracks and turn around abruptly. "I told you I have my eyes everywhere. Especially on my only older sister!"

"What do want and why do you even care?" I sighed tiredly.

"As your only and lovely brother I want to hereby accompany you to wherever you go with Huzaifah to do your project." 

"Come on it's just a dumb project." I argued. 

"It's either mom and dad who deals with this situation or your favourite brother." He boasted. "You choose?"

"You of course." I admitted, feeling defeated.  Getting my parents involved would probably be hell!

"Then that's great." He said with a thin smile, pleased with my response. Great, when did he have the ability to rule over my life?

"Now tell me who told you about our project thing that you had to make a big deal out of it?" I asked angrily. I was really going to give this person a piece of my mind.

"Huzaifah." He confirmed, taking me by the hand and dragging me towards the school campus. 

"Of course he told you, wait he .... told you? Are you guys like best friends or something?" I asked, my curiousity was reaching it's highest peak. Abu Hurairah had already broke the rule mother and father made, and there was no way we could go back and change things. So, why not just continue asking him about his life?

"Yes, he is like an older brother to me and also my roommate."  

"And he had to tell you?" I whined. "Is he like those type of dudes who can't keep their mouth shut?"

"We tell each other everything." 

"Wow, boys are worse then girls."

"Are you sure? I don't think so."

"If I knew he was your roommate, I would have told him to keep his mouth shut in advance and keep it stapled--" I rambled. I was so mad at Huzaifah for telling my overly protective brother who always thought he was older than me when it was completely the other way around. When Abu Hurairah goes in one of his brotherly modes, its a pain in my back.