Fight

Abu Hurairah POV:

"Did you just see that girl?" Paxton barked out laughing. "I just splashed water on her."

"She's a Muslim!" Xan declared, craning his neck to see from the back windshield. "She has her face covered."

I didn't even care about what they were saying, all they ever talked about was stupid stuff. But somehow I still hung out with them, it was like I was captivated under their spell. Paxton was the main influencer of this group, he made us all do whatever he wanted.

I kept on drumming my fingers on my razor-sharp phone playing one of the lamest games ever, ignoring everything around me. Even though it was twenty second century, Candy Crush still existed and I somehow still had it downloaded on my phone. At least it came to use at times like this.

"You damn got that Muslim pissed." Hexley chuckled loudly. "Her boyfriend or husband or whoever that is, is mad at you."

Paxton parked the car and pressed the botton that opened all of our glass doors automatically, "Muslims deserves all the shit in the world!" He said getting out and stretching lazily. 

I frowned at his statement as got out with the rest of the gang, tucking my phone in my pocket. "Hey, I'm a Muslim." I was a bit offended.

"No your different, not every Muslim is like you." Paxton grinned, patting me on the shoulder. "Besides, that girl and guy are both glaring at you. Do you by any chance know them?"

I looked up, finding two pairs of familiar eyes burning on me. Yes, Huzaifah and Hawa were both glaring at me with utmost disappointment, Huzaifah had a scowl etched on his face and Hawa's eyes were filled with sorrow and hurt. The bottom of her abaya was drenched with water. Wait, didn't Paxton just say he splashed water on a muslim girl?

That was my sister.

I frowned at Hawa and Huzaifah, why were they here? Weren't they on their way to university or ... were they here to stalk me? 

If Hawa was stalking me, she deserved the splash.

"Hey you know them?" Xan nudged me, breaking me out of my trance.  

"Yeah, they seem to know you, they are both looking at you." Paxton smirked, eyeing my sister and brother-in-law.

I knitted my brows and glared at my sister. "No I don't have a clue who they are." I whispered harshly, walking away with my friends not giving them another glance.

They were stalking me, why?

"They don't deserve to live, they are the cause to all the disasters in the world." Paxton sneered, glaring at my sister and cousin one last time as the others just barked out laughing.

Upon entering school, we walked down the hallway as most students lingering around made way for us; some glared, some cowered in fear and some gave us the space we wanted, wanting to be left alone themselves. We were known as the 'Scorpions' in this school and even the teachers treated us like VIPs, especially because of Paxton. 

Paxton was one of the most talkative amongst us five and fiercest, he liked to pick up malicious fights and make others feel like trash. He was highly known for his trouble making behaviour which every single person detested, even I secretly did but he has only been nothing but nice to me. Paxton had a mohawk spiky hair that stood out tall like sticks, he had few tattoos going up his neck and few golden chains hung down his neck and pants making him look nothing but a hostile gangster. Few silver studs were pierced on his lips and ears making his smile look poisonous and nerve-racking.

Xan and Hexley were both funny yet careless, they followed Paxtons footsteps in fashion but styled themselves differently. Xan had his hair dyed navy blue and Hexley had it half evenly coloured with red and white. They both wore sweatshirts  that was evenly ripped from the backside and jeans that were ripped from the knee.