Forced

Abu Hurairah POV:

I had to talk with Safoora and force her into my plans.

I sauntered towards her room, her doors was left ajar as loud laughters and giggles freely wafted through the house. The closer I walked towards her room the louder the giggles got. I peeked in her room finding Safoora and Umme Qulsum jumping on the bed with glee and happiness. How were they not affected by the situation? Instead of mourning, Safoora was playing along with her.

So insolent and immature!

I stared at them with utter annoyance, Safoora jumped one last time falling on the bed tiredly laughing as her golden locks came undone from her loose bun spilling all over her openly. Umme Qulsum imitated her actions giggling and breathing heavily before plopping herself on the bed beside her sister.

I cleared my throat, grabbing both of their attention. Their laughters immediately died down, Safoora tensed up and sat up while Umme Qulsum grinned widely, "Wanna join Cat?"

I glared at Safoora dangerously, "I am not a baby nor am I immature." Safoora's eyes met mines before she immediately looked away with a frown ignoring my presence.

"Oh come on," Umme Qulsum whined, "You don't have to be a baby to have fun."

"Growns ups don't do that, only the people who are foolish and stupidly crazy do that." I seethed glaring daggers at Safoora. Safoora scrunched up her brows and looked at me through the corner of her eyes before turning her face away completely. 

My mother passed away here and she was enjoying her moment in life like it was a great deal that she had achieved, this was an act of betrayal. She was so heartless!

Umme Qulsum frowned, placing her hands on her hips. "Why are you looking at Saff like that?"

"Qulsum, can you leave us for a few minutes?" I asked her as sweetly as possible.

Her narrowed eyes continuously darted between me and Safoora worriedly before she looked at me with a threatening glare. "Why?"

I rolled my eyes with a groan, "Because I have secrets to tell her."

"I wanna know too." She said suspiciously, keeping her brows still narrowed.

"I'll tell you later, can you please leave now?" I begged with irritation.

"Fine, promise me you won't do anything to her?" She glared.

"Yeah whatever, promise." I quickly shooed her out of the room, closing the door behind and glaring at Safoora who continued ignoring me, studying the view out of her window.

"We are leaving the country. You're coming!" I told her coldly.

She snapped her head towards me with a scowl, shock evident in her eyes. "Why?"

"You should have thought that when you married me."

She narrowed her eyes with confusion, "I'm sorry, I can't just leave the country. I didn't even finish high school yet nor did I--"

I walked towards her glaring at her coldly, gritting my teeth while anger and venom gripped strongly at my words. "You will come with me without a word. Remember all the times I helped you? You have so much debt to pay off. Come with me or else I'll stay with you and make your life a living hell." I seethed, staring at her coldly.

Her eyes widened a little with horror before she quickly composed herself narrowing her eyes and fisting her hands, her fearless performance never tricked me like other men out there.