Wedding

Abu Hurairah POV:

"Rise and shine, sweetheart it's your wedding." I heard a manly voice shriek out loudly while opening my curtains, blinding my eyes with the sun light. 

Okay last time I checked, nobody ever entered my room without knocking, not even mom or dad. "Rise and shine! How many times do I have to say that." The voice growled fiercely, slamming his fist on my nightstand. Getting startled, I leaped a few feets high and tumbled out of bed rolling. "That's why I like recording my voice in an alarm clock for you, so it can play multiple times instead of me shrieking every few seconds."

Groaning, I struggled to untangle myself from the blanket that held me captivated like a caterpillar captured in a cocoon. "Oh thank god, you're finally awake! I was worried, I was thinking of calling the ambulance or something." Huzaifah rambled on while peering down at me with a smug look. He had a pink kitchen apron tied around his waist that had the words 'I love my mommy to death' bolded on it with a smiling emoji with heart eyes. 

Huzaifah? 

When did he enter my room and with... that ridiculous outfit?

"Hey bro," Huzaifah edged forward cautiously and felt my head, "You okay?"

"When did you enter my room?" I spoke up groggily for the first time, trying to comprehend everything around me.

"Uh a few minutes ago," He gave me a weird look, Suddenly everything came flooding back, last night we had moved in to the empty part of my aunt and uncle's house and my new room was piled up with boxes filled with all my belongings. 

Huzaifah had made a trip from his part of the mansion to mine just to barge in my room without my consent.  "Can't you knock or something?" I groaned, rubbing the sleep off my eyes. This will be one heck of a year!

"Yeah knock, are you crazy?" He scoffed, frowning. "Everyone is downstairs prepared, your future wife is all ready with a gown, makeup and all that girly stuff and when she's asked if she'll marry Abu Hurairah Bin Yusuf, they find the groom is missing. Guess where he was hiding? Under the covers of his bed snoring!" He shrieked loudly tapping my skull as my eyes flew open abruptly at his sharp words. "Wake up man, you're late! Everyone is looking for you, get up before they find out what you were doing the entire time under your covers."

"What!" I breathed, throwing off my blanket and stumbling in the washroom quickly.

"Your dad is furious!" He screamed, balling his fist in the air. "By the way, you need to start unpacking." He looked around the room casually.

I closed the bathroom door and looked at myself in the mirror and sighed heavily. It was my last day of being single and from now onward my life was either likely doomed or blessed. I was all dependent on Allah now!

After washing up quickly, I tripped out of the washroom only to find a towel thrown roughly at my face. "Quick man, everyone's waiting downstairs. Go before your wife hates you for the rest of your life and before your parents disown you." Huzaifah cried. I rolled my eyes but continued to follow his orders like a robot, "Okay do you wanna wear a thobe or suit? Cause I am telling you I am going to be wearing a thobe and turban and ... I am pretty sure you'll look great in one too. Besides, it's the sunnah of the prophet, why not get rewards too at the same time?" He cocked his eyebrows eagerly. 

"I'll go with a thobe cause suits are for business people and I just absolutely hate that outfit." I grumbled.

"Great," He clapped his hands and handed me a slick dark blue thobe and a turban that was wrapped fancily around the hat. "Go change, now!" He commanded, forcing me back to the washroom.