School Again

Huzaifah POV:

It was the morning of another school day again, and I trudged through the aircraft lazily yawning and slumped down on my usual seat beside Adam who was silently going through his device. 

Why did we have school, especially the day after my nikah?

I am so tired.

Slowly the aircraft began filling with the arrival of each student, packing it with excitements, hugs and laughters. Safoora was probably already seated somewhere with her friends talking about god knows what. I swear that girl never gets tired, she always has the energy for everything just like mom.

"Dude, are you sleeping?" I heard Abu Hurairah ask. 

Abu Hurairah?

"Nope, just dozing off." I said unconciously, leaning my head on the wall next to the small window. "Wait Abu Hurairah, what... how are you here? You never make it in on time." Abu Hurairah was standing in front of us and looking at me, his eyes sparkling with mischevious desire. I hated that look!

"Oh about that," Abu Hurairah said sheepishly, scratching his head. "I always try to get late on purpose. I hate using this jet, it makes me barf!" He made a disgusted face, looking at all the people around. "Too soffucating and too loud in here, and the aircraft takes forever to start it's engines."

"You literally have a problem with everything!" I laughed, rolling my eyes.

"Hey, I'm sorry... um have we met?" Adam interrupted politely, looking at my cousin with a thin smile. By the looks of Adam, I think he just hated him and so did Abu Hurairah.

"Yeah like for the billionth time, I'm Huzaifah's freaking roomate and cousin. How can you not seen me around." Abu Hurairah scowled. "We go to the same frigging school!"

"Uh... sorry." Adam muttered, not being sorry at all. "Didn't know you two were cousins."

"Yeah, Huzaifah I see you need to change your taste in friends." Abu Hurairah glared at Adam. He sounded so much like Safoora right now.

"Hey Huzaifah doesn't she remind us of a girl, very close to you." Adam nudged me with a smirk. To be honest, Abu Hurairah and Safoora were meant for each other; them having the same qualities was not shocking at all.

"I sense problems!" I sang boredly, trying to divert the topic. I just hope Adam didn't blurt my sister's name out loud in front of her betrothed then it'd be the start of WW3 all over again. I could already sense that these two will not get along well.

"Yeah whatever. I have plans for you, now get up!" Abu Hurairah commandedme as if he was the adult and me the puny child. "By the way, I am stealing him for the whole ride." He notified Adam with a curt nod.

Adam gave us a weird look, "Why do you need my permission? Do whatever you want?"

"By the way, I am not falling for any of your stupid plans." I said to Abu Hurairah frowning, crossing my arms over my chest stubbornly.

"It's not stupid!" He complained, "I just want you to blindfold yourself, please!" He begged.

"And?" 

"Come with me after that."

"Nope, I'm not following you anywhere blindly." I declared, taking my Quran out of my bag and scanning through it pretending not to listen to him. I'd rather practice my Quran than hear Abu Hurairah beg and control me around like a legit puppet. I know I'll sooner or later fall for whatever he's planning, I always do. 

"We both know you'll end up listening to me after I  go on my knees." Abu Hurairah mumbled, looking at his nails with disinterest.

"Okay, fine let's go over with it." I said tiredly, taking my bag and slinging it over my shoulders and pressing my Quran towards my chest. "What do you want?"