Decision

Hawa POV:

It was our busy weekend at harness, and my petite family was embarking the journey to the mall since overgrowth has been an issue throughout the past few months. Musa and Harun were constantly hightening, and clothes were a constant need to keep them civilized.

Harun was babbling coherently, and cranned his head slightly to peek out the window in awe to watch the trees race away with the speed of the car. It was a new sight and an entertainment for him, and he continued to fix his eyes out the window with amazement. Musa, on the other hand, was fast asleep cuddling in his car seat with his clown stuffed animal pressed to his chest. Musa had this weird obsession with clowns; he'd only play with toys that came in the configuration of a clown, and that was the only plaything me and Huzaifah were bound to purchase for him.

"Saff's awake!" Huzaifah squealed, breaking me out of my trance. Daydreaming had led me to gaze at Musa, his eyes peacefully closed, and his mouth enclosed upon his pacifier.

"Really?" I asked in disbelief, my head snapping to my husband while delight encased my chest.

"Yup," He nodded deligently, swiveling the car around to alter direction. "So change of plans, boys we'd be meeting your aunty right about now. Inshallah!"

With the arrival of our destination, Huzaifah hurried, took Musa's portable car seat out from the car and jogged across the road to enter the massive hospital building. I kept steadily along with his pace with Harun in my arms. Harun had decided to calmly place his head on the crook of my neck to take a glimpse of the wondrous world in front of him, sucking silently onto his thumb like a well-behaved boy.

Upon the entry to Safoora's room, my eyes frantically searched for her wildly. I was filled with relief and tranquility as I spotted her tiredly smile at some nurse who lectured her about some prescribed medical instructions. Abu Hurairah sat adjacent to her, gazing at her and listening attentively to their conversation while leaning carelessly back on his chair.

The nurse left, and we approached. Not being able to contain my delight, I dashed to her, and pulled her in for a bone crushing hug. We stayed in that state until we were both distracted by a whimper from between us. We both glanced down guiltily, finding Harun a victim crushed by our hug. His lips quivered and he glanced at me for permission to cry, I shook my head sternly, and he held in his tears trying to gulp them back in.

"Is he my nephew?" Safoora squealed, her eyes dancing with glee and delight.

"Yup,"

"OMG!" Safoora screamed, sweeping Harun off of the bed and pressing him to her chest, tightly squeezing the life out of him. Harun remained icily still trying to figure the mood of the situation, pondering if he should weep or not. But, after sensing the affection of her aunt radiate out, he relaxed and placed his head calmly on her shoulders.

"I thought there were two copies of Huzaifah?" Safoora asked quizzically, patting Harun on his back lightly. 

"The second is the devil from Jahannam." Abu Hurairah grumbled, gazing away at space. "You don't wanna see him."

"What do you have beef with Musa in the first place?" I asked with amusement.

"Woah, you haven't seen him in action." He narrowed his eyes. "When he swings his fist, your like Allahu-Akbar. You try to duck out of view, but his fist always seems to find you even in the darkest alley. He'd probably even have Spider-Man's back and beat all the villain's within minutes, and then Spider-Man won't have the spotlight anymore." 

"Okay peeps, my turn to hug Saff. Move it Hawa!" Huzaifah nudged me to move out of his way, and I did. Huzaifah immediately jumped on Safoora and hugged her for the longest time, and I was worried that they would turn daylight into darkness.